Outdoor grower needs help with first grow

Hey to everyone on this forum,
I need advice and some tips for my first grow.
20180913_080626.jpg
20180913_080620.jpg
This is my second outdoor season in south central canada, growing in 7 litre smart pots with promix hp , General Organics Bio Thrive Veg & bloom. Feed, feed, water and only when bone dry.Those pics are from the start of week 7. Humidity and as a result, mild PM (wich i have dealt with through close observation and removal of infected leaves) have been my biggest obstacles. Otherwise I'm very excited to try my home grown medicine. Cheers and good luck to you!!!

20180913_080626.jpg
20180913_080620.jpg
This is my second outdoor season in south central canada, growing in 7 litre smart pots with promix hp , General Organics Bio Thrive Veg & bloom. Feed, feed, water and only when bone dry.Those pics are from the start of week 7. Humidity and as a result, mild PM (wich i have dealt with through close observation and removal of infected leaves) have been my biggest obstacles. Otherwise I'm very excited to try my home grown medicine. Cheers and good luck to you!!!
7L smart pots are they the air pots? Quite large plants for such small pots it's unusual but plants look like their doing great

20180913_080626.jpg
20180913_080620.jpg
Great grow, well done.

7L smart pots are they the air pots? Quite large plants for such small pots it's unusual but plants look like their doing great
Thanks man! The pots i am using are fabric pots, Smart Pots are just the brand name. Part of the reason they are lookong so full is that I've been "topping" ( pinching) them since they were about 4 nodes tall!

Thanks man! The pots i am using are fabric pots, Smart Pots are just the brand name. Part of the reason they are lookong so full is that I've been "topping" ( pinching) them since they were about 4 nodes tall!
To pinch or not to pinch? I didn't, wanted to see the auto shape. Do like the christmas tree shape you get with not pinching. Do you pinch auto's? Was told not to.

Have you moved it away from the reflector and raised the light to make sure it is not in a hot spot?
It has displayed this same look since it was under cfls in the very beginning, here's a photo of entire tent setup, you will see the clones to the right and seedlings to the left it was taken few days ago so they look a little different now.
I will use fabric pots too because air pots are outragously expensive!!!
0916182202_HDR.jpg

It has displayed this same look since it was under cfls in the very beginning, here's a photo of entire tent setup, you will see the clones to the right and seedlings to the left it was taken few days ago so they look a little different now.
I will use fabric pots too because air pots are outragously expensive!!!
0916182202_HDR.jpg
Like your grow area, nice set up. Got to set up a new indoor grow area myself soon. Need to progress from the airing cupboard. Could be a dodgy seed then or disease?

Anyone had much experience growing in fabric pots?
Yer man they work wonders. My auto's got big in them and in regards to topping autos @Haze Evans I have topped mine and had good results but also stunted one a little I reckon, still gonna end up reasonably big just not as big as it would have I dont reckon.

Yup what’s up
Yer man they work wonders. My auto's got big in them and in regards to topping autos @Haze Evans I have topped mine and had good results but also stunted one a little I reckon, still gonna end up reasonably big just not as big as it would have I dont reckon.
Just thinking of planting in fabric pots outdoor so they're portable and can move them around

Attachments

• 0921182025a-1.jpg
    0921182025a-1.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 0921182026b-1.jpg
    0921182026b-1.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 0921182025b-1.jpg
    0921182025b-1.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 77
  • 0921180650.jpg
    0921180650.jpg