Outdoor LED flood light for Veg?

ilikebike

so im walking through HD the other day and i see a 3 head led outdoor security/flood light. It was on / was pretty bright. i did some research on it and it has (9) 10 watt led's all together that its a 90watt maximum. The light was very white/blue so it would be good for veg, do you think that this would be ok to veg a few plants with, or even use it in combination with florescent or a MH? let me know what you guys think. Im pretty sure Lithonia lighting makes it if you wanna google it!:high-five:

EDIT: Ok so i just got the pdf. file of the user manual. It reads, "Each head contains (3) 5364K high performance LEDs which maintain a total of 1,636 lumen output at 50,000
hour life. LED driver is 120V and operates at 60Hz."

So if each head maintains a total of 1636 lumens and there are 3 heads then 1636x3= 4908

If my calculations are correct this light puts out just under 5000 Lumens and is 5364k on the spectrum. i think this light would be good to mix with a 400 watt MH . Im thinkin if i kept it low and pointed up twords the bottom of the canopy to promote more growth. what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom