Outdoor - Philippine 100% Sativa - First Time Grower

chronicbuds07

hi 420???
i want to share my first cannabis sativa plant,please guide me for growing this plant...
This will be my 1st grow and i dont have any idea if i will have a good plants someday so anyone guide me :)

Strain: unkown sativa
outdoor grow
regular soil from back-yard
1 litter tin can
deep well/rain water
no fertilizer or additives

Hi! So you want to grow weeds. I myself was kept in the dark during my first grow. It is very difficult to find information about outdoor tropical gardening of weeds since most of the articles are about indoor strains done in a controlled environment. What i did was a combination of hydrophonics and 5 gallon water containers. Put the seeds on a cup of water and let it stay overnight. Prepare a simple seedbed with a combination of charcoal ricehull and coconut coir/dust (you will also use this as a medium for your 5 gal water container.(btw yiu have to paint the container black to prevent root from light ) Sow the seeds and wait for the seedling to grow and produce 3 leaves(about 2-3 inches (3 leaves). Now go to youtube and type "snap hydophonics". This system is intended for veggies but works for me. There are about 3 places where you can buy the "Snap 1 and 2 solution". Taguig, cabuayo, and IPB in Uplb Los Banos. I use rockwool to hold the seedling when i transfer it on the styrophore container. After a couple of weeks transfer the juvee weeds on the 5 gal container and that's it! I water my plants using the snap solution during growing stage and supplement foliar. When sign of flowering, i used bloom booster foliar every week. My girls grow about 7 to 8ft. I am now in the later part of flowering.

Nice to see you posting here on 420mag. I grow out side in Pots with the same soil I use inside so I may not be much help on your grow. I will hang out if you have any ? I might be able to answer.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

hi 420???
i want to share my first cannabis sativa plant,please guide me for growing this plant...
This will be my 1st grow and i dont have any idea if i will have a good plants someday so anyone guide me :)

Strain: unkown sativa
outdoor grow
regular soil from back-yard
1 litter tin can
deep well/rain water
no fertilizer or additives
We both have desame and I do also dont know if how to grow it nicely because its turning yellowish now its 3weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom