Outdoor Question - Harvest, Reveg, or Both?

jojo677

I'm curious as to the opinions around here on my situation. About 2 months ago (9 weeks) I moved 3x Northern Lights plants and 2X C99 plants outside (guerrilla style) with some lime and bloom fertilizer amended to the good black dirt. They had been indoor under CLFs, so I think several factors affected their growth, mainly shock to the sun, cold temperatures, and lots of overcast/rainy days. Of course this plant very resilient, so it still grew. I'm in the central US, so the days are now about 15 hours long, and getting longer, so I'm assuming these plants will start re-vegging soon. You can see a bit of new growth in the last picture.

They're small and buds are fluffy, with few trichomes, at least compared to the same plants grown indoors under good conditions.

Would you havest them all, partially harvest and hope for reveg, or just let them reveg?

I don't NEED the weed (indoor grow is going just fine), and since it doesn't look too great, if I did harvest, I'd probably make hash. Below are pictures of several plants and buds, with a 16oz Solo cup for reference.

1_8_8.jpg

1_7_5.jpg

1_6_10.jpg

1_5_17.jpg

1_4_26.jpg

1_3_26.jpg

1_2_29.jpg

1_1_29.jpg

1_9_6.jpg

Don't need these now or in some 2 months time? ...walkaway they will fall to re veg then you can return in 6 months, otherwise, you can snip them budded stalks, and move them to a clone bubble for 3-4 weeks as the trics finish and hold them at 12x12 in a cub board or some place dark

June 21st (tomorrow) is the Solstice. Happy Solstice! Days will be getting shorter from tomorrow on. I checked the light for Kansas City. It drops below 13hrs in Sep. ( Sunrise and sunset times in Kansas City, September 2015 ).

I wouldn't bother harvesting them. They're not gonna produce much and it will be poor quality.
You could take clones... but wait till it gets back into veg. Getting flowering clones to work can be problematic.
These sorts of fluctuations in lighting can sometimes lead to hermies. Keep an eye out for male parts.

Awesome job hiding them. They're very well camouflaged!

I appreciate the opinions guys. I don't really need the plants at all, they were just extra plants I didn't have room for, so I don't really care what happens to them. I guess I'll clear out the grass/weeds around them for better lighting, and get a little vegetative fertilizer in the ground. Maybe I'll follow up in a few months with good news!

Back
Top Bottom