Revegging a Outdoor

rattlerr

I live in florida where in the winter time it might get down into the low 40's, but I what I was going to try and do is to harvest one of my medium size plants. Leaving as many leafs on the plant as possible and only take the cola's or 97% of the Colas off the plant.

Then through the winter give her small amount of veg food until summer time to start revegging again, to see if I can get her to grow into a even larger and bushier plant.

I know she might not survive the lower temperature but I wanted to see what others think about this..

I don't think that will work. Usually, revegging is done with flipping it directly back to a springtime lighting cycle. Now, with some thermal containment and some supplimental lighting, you should be able to make it into an in situ outdoor grow, using as much of the light from the sun as possible, then using lights when there's not enough sun.

That is why I am considering a Hybrid Greenhouse with multiple 1000 Watt setups so I can have best of both worlds just waiting for amendment 2 down here to pass in November.

Or, since you ran it outdoors, you could take clones, and grow indoors, and just use a solar panel for the electricity needed. 400 watt kits run about 500-600 bucks, and should help with the electrical

If you put it in a greenhouse and supplement it with growing lights adding few more hours on the top, you're gonna keep them vegging.

That is not how weed plants work. Just because you feed them veg nutes does not mean they will veg.

In florida plants will always flower with exception to possibly the middle of summer. Also keep in mind it takes even shorter dark periods to reveg a plant then to just keep a plant in veg. Once a plant is flowering it does not want to stop. In order to make it stop it must get about a 10 hour dark or even less.

Your plants should live through 40 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom