Outdoor Satori - Naturally grown - Rare Strain

The organic versus chem debate doesn't bother me like the "you can grow without nutrients" statement does and I can't believe I'm the only one who disagrees. Guess since I'm the only person to disagree I must be wrong. My next grow happens in a plain bucket of water. How much of yield do you think I'll get?lol

i agree with you ... some of the local girls tried to show me how they could do a hydro show with only distilled water. the plants grew. i was amazed. it turned out that they were using their own urine and menstral blood to fertilize the plants. they duped me, though.

i agree with you ... some of the local girls tried to show me how they could do a hydro show with only distilled water. the plants grew. i was amazed. it turned out that they were using their own urine and menstral blood to fertilize the plants. they duped me, though.

That gives a new meaning to "rag weed". :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh god.. dude thats so wrong.. did you smoke it??lmao if you did how was the smoke lmao hey soviet, any updates on how your strain is doing man?

did he bail.... beautiful plant , my guess on the size is that it had to fight over the root space with the mato plant, (by the way there are green matos whatthe they are really sweet tasting to) ive grown out door with out adding any nutes it is possible it does still take up nutes through the soil like race and many other s said wouldnt it be nice if we could grow 5 ft trees in just a bucket of water..... i hope he didnt bail id like to see the finished product, if not ill have to see if i can get the seeds and do a journal on them

I was looking forward to see the outcome of this grow. Maybe soviet will be back.

i found it in a different thread just look at his posts

Whats up with these hydro people, adding artificial chemicals to water and growing under miserable lights.

cannabis is illegal in the vast majority in the world so its not simply that easily to bang a plant in your garden i grow under lights because i have to or my neighbours will call the police

DSC00219_zpsyi8pgkqr.png

This is a picture of my Outdoor Satori Plant.This is about 12 days after I planted the little seed in the ground.

Any kind input would be most helpful.

Back
Top Bottom