Outdoor trees

Freaking cool.....:high-five:
Indeedy! Very cool. Out here in the legal West, there's a glut of bud, so many cannafarmers are putting in hemp, especially because the demand for high CBD products is skyrocketing.

I'm wondering why I'm not seeing hemp fiber fabrics/clothes more though?

My proto-shrubs, heavily topped & LST’d. I’m going to start letting ‘em go vertical this week. Plants are about 2.5 feet wide & about 1 foot high.

All are sorta strange hybrids that I decided to grow from seed because of the odd lineage, plus they’re supposedly bred to be fast photo-period finishers for my climate (N. of 45 lat), they were available locally & affordable. I’ll find out if that was a good idea

Non-feminized, so in about a month I’ll on yanking the males, which’ll be about half of ‘em. Hopefully the big ‘uns will be fem.

So far, so good. The trunks are nice & fat about an inch thick with some hand-sized fan leaves.

Purported lineage for the 4 strains:

Sour Diesel * Purps * Trainwreck

Trainwreck*Big Bud

Amnesia Haze * Danish Gold * Blue Satellite

Lebanese landrace*Gorilla Grape*Nepalese landrace (this is the one I’m most curious about, ought to be strange!)

At this point, most of these strains are stinkier than what I’ve grown the past few years, but it’s a legal grow, so what the heck.

My proto-shrubs, heavily topped & LST’d. I’m going to start letting ‘em go vertical this week. Plants are about 2.5 feet wide & about 1 foot high.

All are sorta strange hybrids that I decided to grow from seed because of the odd lineage, plus they’re supposedly bred to be fast photo-period finishers for my climate (N. of 45 lat), they were available locally & affordable. I’ll find out if that was a good idea

Non-feminized, so in about a month I’ll on yanking the males, which’ll be about half of ‘em. Hopefully the big ‘uns will be fem.

So far, so good. The trunks are nice & fat about an inch thick with some hand-sized fan leaves.

Purported lineage for the 4 strains:

Sour Diesel * Purps * Trainwreck

Trainwreck*Big Bud

Amnesia Haze * Danish Gold * Blue Satellite

Lebanese landrace*Gorilla Grape*Nepalese landrace (this is the one I’m most curious about, ought to be strange!)

At this point, most of these strains are stinkier than what I’ve grown the past few years, but it’s a legal grow, so what the heck.
Looking good my friend

Last year's crop kushy kush. :rollit::ganjamon::bong::passitleft::bongrip::rollit::cough::420::passitleft:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180701-192619.png
    Screenshot_20180701-192619.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
That qualifies as a tree. What'd it yield?

Excellent, ultimately this is what I would like my plants to look like when they go outside. I’ll take bushes over trees any day, and I have much to learn before next season. Been reading a ton about topping and LST. I didn’t get to play around as much as I would have liked with this yrs strains because of work. The days of tying up towers are coming to an end for me. Tired of losing plants every time the wind blows.

Indeed I do...Unfortunately I can not be as bold in the open... Yet... Possibly next year...But I can take a hoe where no man has gone before

Knew it...no sane person would dig those holes by hand. :)

Nice idea though...keeps the pots cooler (and more stable in wind) and lowers plant for you to work on them (and less for neighbors to see)..

Back
Top Bottom