PAR

TerpsNThyme

I am running a OG Kush auto in a AC infinity 2x2 grow tent with a 100 watt led. I used the Photone app and measured my par based on the light settings recommended by AC infinity which was top of tent at 100%. My par is around 160. I am 10 days into my grow. Should I lower the light down to get closer to 2-400 par or just let it ride at the recommended settings. I have 2 nodes as of today. Thanks for any tips. Check out the link to my grow journal and follow along.

IMG_9105.jpeg

IMG_9107.jpeg

IMG_9106.jpeg

If the light were inadequate, she'd be stretching for it- she looks great, so I think
you'd be fine leaving the light where it is..
A seedling that's not getting enough light can stretch 3 inches, literally overnight- I hate it when that happens
I have 2 nodes as of today
That's actually called 3 nodes... don't count the cotyledons, but the first set of leaves is node 1, second set node 2, and so on...

If the light were inadequate, she'd be stretching for it- she looks great, so I think
you'd be fine leaving the light where it is..
A seedling that's not getting enough light can stretch 3 inches, literally overnight- I hate it when that happens

That's actually called 3 nodes... don't count the cotyledons, but the first set of leaves is node 1, second set node 2, and so on...
Thanks for the tips and info. Much appreciated.

You're Welcome,T&T!
Looks like you're off to a good start- I also grow in a 2x2 , so if you have any problems in that fairly small space, tag me*and I'll try and help...

*To tag someone, just type an "@" before the name - like @TerpsNThyme for instance...

You're Welcome,T&T!
Looks like you're off to a good start- I also grow in a 2x2 , so if you have any problems in that fairly small space, tag me*and I'll try and help...

*To tag someone, just type an "@" before the name - like @TerpsNThyme for instance...
Definitely will thanks again

I am running a OG Kush auto in a AC infinity 2x2 grow tent with a 100 watt led. I used the Photone app and measured my par based on the light settings recommended by AC infinity which was top of tent at 100%. My par is around 160. I am 10 days into my grow. Should I lower the light down to get closer to 2-400 par or just let it ride at the recommended settings. I have 2 nodes as of today. Thanks for any tips. Check out the link to my grow journal and follow along.
Cannabis will grow in a wide variety of light levels. Per your photos, those plants are doing OK at 160 at 10 days.

Here's a light schedule from my last grow. I use a variety of lights during my grow and light readings are taken with an Apogee at multiple points across the plant/canopy (I grow one plant in a 2' x 4') and averaged.

1690431909479.png

Cannabis will grow in a wide variety of light levels. Per your photos, those plants are doing OK at 160 at 10 days.

Here's a light schedule from my last grow. I use a variety of lights during my grow and light readings are taken with an Apogee at multiple points across the plant/canopy (I grow one plant in a 2' x 4') and averaged.

1690431909479.png
Thanks for the tips. These are awesome notes

Back
Top Bottom