Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
My med grow is a flood and drain hydro set-up with 25 clones, the strain is Black Domina x White Widow. They have been in vegetation for 2 weeks now, had a problem with the draining, plants over watered and went into shock. Turning lime green and yellowish, the last week all has turned around for the best. Lot of growth and darkened up to a healthy green. You can definitely see the difference.

wk2.jpg

week2clone.jpg

cool, im gona have a grow box journal in a minute here, i gotta make the images smaller, cus they're like 4mb a peice.

I know it's only been 2 days since the last picture update, but in those couple of days they have all grown from 1/2inch to 2 inches taller and leaves have sprouted everywhere, so here's a picture from today. :peace: :Rasta:
tall.jpg

here's a pic from today, above view, you can see how much they've filled out. I'll keep updating pictures every couple days. Peace!

may22.jpg

I'm really baked and bored so I thought I would add two more pictures to my grow journal. The first one is just the room right before the plants went in, the other was a close up of one of my clones that has had major growth, you can see that there are going to be a lot of branches, lot of room for buds, there height has almost doubled this week and leaves and branches popping up everywhere.
room5.jpg

may22_672675.jpg

here's 3 more pictures, showing how tall they've gotten into the the last couple of days. first one is from 2 days ago, the other 2 are from this afternoon. :allgood: :peace:
m211.jpg

m24.jpg

may26.jpg

Mr. P420, what strain again?

i will be starting a new grow journal either Friday or so, having problems with plants and shit. So I have 25 more clones that I will do in soil this time, it really sucks but to become a good grower you must learn off experience. Its a shame but if I do it know I can take those hydro clones transplant them to soil and they will definitely make it. Peace.

the ones in the hydro will be transplanted into soil and moved to the veg house. I'm getting 25 fresh new clones that will be grown in soil, they are younger, bigger, healthier, taller and stronger then the ones I have that went through shock. I will remove the table stand drop the table remove lava rocks and use 5gallon pails.

well I made a couple threads about what went wrong all has been taken care of now, but I never expected my first hydro to go smoothly in the beginning. Enough of that now let's watch them grow from here. Today my friend "The Plant Doctor " stopped by looked gave me the great news then helped me place them in their permanent spot on the table. Got both 1000watt lights on them and Sunday I'll be adding more lava rock to secure them solidly.

Well journal is back on, plants doing 100% better in 48hrs, so much that they where ready for their permanent spot, fill rest of the table with lava rock Sunday. Also turned on the other 1000watt lights on.

they have continued to look healthier and have put on noticeable growth and height every couple days, they've grown at least an inch in the last 2days. there all about 6-11 inches tall now, I'll let them double or so now and then flower. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom