P420's Grow Journal 3

Hey P420

A few friends and I will be trying to grow some plants outdoors this coming summer. We tried last summer but failed miserabley, lol. We put 3 seeds in an ice-cream pale filled with soil. The next day it was flooded because we forgot to cut holes in the bottom. lol

Anyways, since then I realized how stupid that was, so I started reading every there is about growing in the forums. I have a MUCH better idea on what to do.
I also learned a lot by reading up on all the grow journals and yours was always the shit.

so all in all your grow journals are the SHIT

hey p420 how much light are you using?

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
I think 3000 watts.

3000!?!? Thats so much. You definately have pleanty of light in there.

P420,

The reason a lot of the newbie's ( like me)don't post in here is, well, maybe we hold you to a higher regard than most people, I mean look at your grow set up compared to the rest of ours, Don't you think that might be a little intimidating for some of us? What I'm trying to say is Don't stop doing the journals, I for one was stuck on reading them, I love to see you plant grow and bud, and even smoked (makes me fucking jealous, but still...) lol. I just think a lot of people don't want to seem stupid and keep asking you a question someone might have asked you like 4 pages back, but they might have just skimmed over it while reading... So if you don't want to do you're grow journals anymore, I can assure you it would make a lot of people sad to seem them die Vets and newb's alike...

:peace:

Common man, you have a killer crop and I love seeing it come out. Your grows are phat with some awsome strains that I would love to have in my garden some day. Please don't stop the journals bro.

Well.......I don't know why I took it so personally but for some reason I did, I acted a fool and insulted smaller grows, I didn't really mean it.

Anyway the plants are ready but I'll harvest Saturday, gives me a chance to flush them out even more. I've got a couple pictures from today of my single mothers I'm growing out, the Purple Kush x Black Domina, Craw Dad and Early Sativa.

So here's some pictures of the Purple Kush x Black Domina, with its absolutely massive cola.

bigbud4.jpg

pkbda.jpg

SA4000033.jpg

Here's a couple of the Craw Dad it's turning nice and purple since we switched to an almost all dark light cycle to lower temperatures, 6/18 light cycle.

crwdd2.jpg

crwdd.jpg

And here's some Early Sativa

SA4000151.jpg

SA400014.jpg

SA4000131.jpg

SA4000121.jpg

No worrys P420, just glad to see you and "the girls" are back... I just got off work, now I'm going to go Blaze for you, and those beautiful pictures...:bongrip:

How do you get all those buds to be almost as big as the main cola? That's an insane amount of bud from one plant (talking about the Purple Kush x Black Domina and the Early Sativa).

its all in the fertilizers and foods, the lighting and a few secret little tricks during the flowering stage for maximum bud growth. all 25 plants turned out like that all the different strains, big fat buds all around the plants. The Herijuana, Skywalker and Romulan are the plants that make up the rest of the room, mainly the Herijuana.

dude... those are some super danky lookin buds you have there!! would it be possible for any of us to be let in on the few secret little tricks? if not it's still cool... but i'd just like to know how you did that... they are AMAZING!!

y0 p420 if my memory serves me correctly are u near northern cali? if so i want some clones!!! hook a brotha up!

Edit: i could just eat that early sativa up without the flush!
i've got 4 goin healthy right now. iam gettin another 4 in a few days!

^^Your memory stinks homie, P420 is in Canada, not to far from me ;)^^

P420, glad to see you are back posting pics and that the grow journal is going good. Those are fuckin beauties dude, I'd love to hit some Craw Dad, looking very very pretty. I wanna see my all time fav strain - Romulan (!) You gotta show me some pretty shots :smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom