Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

I might have a couple more last pictures either tonight or tomorrow, then some before I hang them to dry and then after they're ready to smoke!

awesome pics as usual. cant wait

thanks nightpacker_420, see you this afternoon bro,
Cannabis Dragon I'll let them hang dry for about 6 days in total darkness without disturbing at all, then should be ready to smoke, I'll keep out enough for about a week or so worth to smoke and cure the rest in mason jars for up to 2 weeks.

Well.....today is the day! Harvest Time, well this afternoon after 4pm, when my buddies the Plant Doctor and NiGhT_PaCkEr420 come over. Oh yeah NiGhT_PaCkEr420 LOL you owe me roughly $140-200 for breaking my favourite double bubbler and I need it Friday when you get paid bro.

its thursday!!!!! its thursday!!!!!. hahaha good luck man cant wait.

yeah!! when I come home from work I hope theres some pics pleasepleaseplease. enjoy p420 and friends

thanks bro just rolling a joint and PaRaLyZeD_420(me) and NiGhT_PaCkEr420(buddy) are going to go smoke a joint while lounging in the grow room with the girls until the pLaNt_DoCtOr(other buddy) arrives then it's cut 'n' trim and hang for 6 days incomplete isolation in the dark. I'll be back with pictures. Peace!! :adore: :goof: :bong: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom