P420's Grow Journal 3

dude it looks awsome. How old are the mothers? I'm excited to see the yeild off this man, especially with the 2 mothers being as big as they are, hopefully that will increase the yeild. hope youre enjoying the smoke off of your last one bro.

Peace
-Brett

the mothers are from last grow I vegged them and took them to a friends during last crops flowering period. Got a bunch of clones and now am going to flower them and keep the best clone for a mother.

Hmmmm.. let's see, next flight SFO to YYZ..

Wishing I was there.. Excellent meds a-growin', my brother! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow, nice system Paralyzed. By the way, i love your tatoo's on your arms. :p
I am prob gonna set up a Hydro system too pretty soon.

Peace.

Once Again Your stunning me with your amazing ways haha
What part of Canada you live in

Sincerly Yours Burn1Quick

i believe he lives in ontario, i could be wrong

looks amazing P420, do those grow bags work for hydro only?

here's some pictures after the first week and a bit of flowering.

j9a.jpg

j9b.jpg

j9c.jpg

j9d.jpg

j9e.jpg

j9f.jpg

Wow, you already put them into flower? How long were they veging? I always thought that you should veg clones to make sure that root growth is soilid. Ha, your 3rd grow is already a head of my first and you got your clones about a week befor I put mine into flower.

brett2themax said:
Wow, you already put them into flower? How long were they veging? I always thought that you should veg clones to make sure that root growth is soilid. Ha, your 3rd grow is already a head of my first and you got your clones about a week befor I put mine into flower.
my roots are totally solid before I even transplant them to the grow bags, I only had to veg for 3 1/2 weeks. Very healthy and strong plants and if done right you shouldn't always have to veg for a full four week. Plus me and my buddy the Plant Dr. have some secrets and tricks up our selves when it comes to growing that we don't share which will help out the whole process. :laughtwo:

LOL, every body has their own little bag of tricks I'm sure. I can't wait untill I find out some tricks of my own, being my first grow and all I just want to make sure that I get girls and good bud.

I should have some pictures soon, but here's a little update. This Saturday will be exactly 3 weeks into flowering and the buds are a very nice size considering how long they have been budding. I expect this crop to be larger than the last and more than likely better all around, these plants are fuller, and larger and look a lot healthier. pictures in a bit.
peace P420

Back
Top Bottom