P420's Mini Grow Journal

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I'm going to try to germinate 1 seed of NL#9, Skywalker and S.A.G.E. x Blue Rhino. And keep them under a 100w bulb just to veg and probably throw them in the grow room when we start up again or give them to my friend for his veg room to see if we got any mothers.

nice!!! did u smoke all the bud from the other grow? lol. :cool: :grinjoint:

Hey P420 I've noticed that you flower your plants pretty small. If growing from seed and I want my plants to turn out that small at what point do I flower? Also, does it take less time to reach harvest if you flower them when they're smaller? I mean I know it's less overall time because you are waiting less time to flower but from flower to harvest is it less time with a small plant? Thanks.

it doesn't usually matter when you flower your plant its all on the strain when it finishes. Just because you veg shorter doesn't mean flowering will be done quicker. I wish though lol.
peace man!

AWESOME I just checked on my 3 seeds germinating and not even 24hrs later:
Skywalker has already cracked and small root showing
S.A.G.E. x Blue Rhino has cracked but no root yet
Northern Lights #9 just slightly cracked
so hopefully I can grow these for a few weeks and put them in my buddies veg room and clone to see if there is a possible female mother plant. Wow wouldn't 3 for 3 be amazing, if not I still got lots of each.

definitely, I've had NL#9 I'm really looking forward to trying the Skywalker, and S.A.G.E.x Blue Rhino does sound nice as well.
Peace!

Matanuska Valley said:
My Sag Matanuska Mist. I started to germ 4 seeds none started what a flop...
I will try 6 more but I will sand paper all 6 befor trying this time....

MV...
hey bro
What are the Mantanuska strains like?

Back
Top Bottom