LadyJane420's Hydro - The Purps - Grow Journal - 2013

Re: LadyJane420's Hydro "The Purps" Grow Journal - 2013

Me too, I am in.

You have a very well organized grow room. You should be proud. Makes growing that much easier.

Re: LadyJane420's Hydro "The Purps" Grow Journal - 2013

Thanks to all the people who subscribed with their kind words and insanely helpful comments. All that's left to do on this crop is the curing & consuming. ;). My Lucys will be moved tomorrow to the flowering chamber - fingers and toes crossed on that one.

:circle-of-love: to all.

Hello LadyJane420

Congratulations On Your Harvest . . . . . :reading420magazine:

Subscribed . . . . . + REPS . . . . :passitleft:

LadyJane420 . . :thanks: . . FOR SHARING YOUR GROW WITH US. . . . . :Namaste:

LadyJane, very cool grow journal and nice job. I hope to follow in ur footsteps here in the next couple of months. I am a newbie here and u hit me up the other day when I introduced myself. I hope my results are as good as urs. Have a Happy Thanksgiving....

:bravo:

Re: LadyJane420's Hydro "The Purps" Grow Journal-2013

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the great advice - I've decided to go this option "you can put a small trellis above the plants to help train them to not hit the light. You just use stick on hooks and suspend the netting about 4-6" down from the glass and that will help for sure" that was suggested by the cabinet manufacturer BCNL.

I'm already thinking about my next crop/journal starting in a couple of weeks. I'll be growing a Sativa, some LSD from seed.

I also keep a journal at home
hm_jrnl.jpg

Hopefully I will keep track of everything without going crazy.

Later All :love:

I do the same thing! I feel better now. Great journal LadyJane420!

Back
Top Bottom