LadyJane420's Seed to Flower - Hydro - Journal - 3rd Crop

Ha! You grow in your bedroom! Me too!!
I use my 2"x4" closet, and perpetually grow 12 autos.
My goal is to harvest 2 two foot plants every week.
I don't worry about light leaks, and altho I can close the closet door I never do.
I've made my own seeds, and plant four new plants about every two weeks right now.
I loved the photos of your plants, and have subscribed!! :)

Thanks for passing my link along to Dank, I just posted up some pictures. They make me want to cry...booo...whoo...whoo...:-( The good news is that my flowering, clones and baby plants are all doing well. I think it might be a case of the mothers just outgrowing their 10" pots. I just don't know. Thanks again!

Hi, hi, everyone

Here's an update on my lucy's at 5 1/2 weeks of flower :slide:

lucy11_13_2013.jpg

and my little AK47 autoflower :smokin:

ak47auto11_13_2013.jpg

Been trying to learn this darn camera so I can take better close-ups - definitely not a photographer!

This grow has gone the best but not without a lot of extra work (of which I have no complaints.) I've been trying my best to keep the roots as clean as possible by spraying all the yuck off them each week and they look so much better - but quite the production. Kudos again to all you 420'ers out there that have been so helpful.

:thanks::adore:

Lookin good! A few more weeks to go and Christmas will be coming early. Are you seeing any thrichomes or amber pistols? I'm keeping right up to you and I'm lovin every minute of it :bravo:

Hello LadyJane420

:reading420magazine:

Subscribed . . . . . + MORE REPS . . . . :passitleft:

LadyJane420 . . :thanks: . . FOR SHARING YOUR GROW WITH US . . . . :Namaste:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks everyone who has dropped by for this boring grow. I don't really mean to apologize for not doing anything innovative and ingenious like most of you but you guys are super duper. I'm just thrilled that I'm able to put pics up at 6/12 weeks and the plants are still happy. I'm still having trouble with learning the darn macro feature on my camera so there's still a bit of blur but you can get some idea - Lucys:
lucys11_19_2013.jpg

Ak47:

ak4711_19_2013.jpg

My mother in law is coming for a visit this Thursday so everything is in major stealth mode at the moment. After that comes December - harvest & hash time. Life is good.

Good luck and good times everyone! :circle-of-love:

Hi LJ :ciao: There is nothing boring about your grow and I am enjoying it very much. It is your innovativeness and ingenious that got you this far! Hydroponics seems like a science not to mention controlling your lighting, ventilation, temperatures, humidity, fans and everything else that goes with it. You got it mastered! Once again, my coco grow seems to be in sync with your hydro grow and I am happy to see that. Your buds are looking frosty, sticky, shiny and plump. :bravo: I am seeing a lot of amber colored pistols in my buds so I think that means they are getting ready to harvest. I think that I will harvest around Dec 15th. Happy Growing! :circle-of-love: :cool:

Thanks everyone who has dropped by for this boring grow. I don't really mean to apologize for not doing anything innovative and ingenious like most of you but you guys are super duper.

I think your grow is awesome. Your stealthbox always looks so spotless, and plants look great. :high-five:

Looks kinda like you're growing on the space shuttle for NASA. lol

Hey RP

:bravo: I am seeing a lot of amber colored pistols in my buds so I think that means they are getting ready to harvest. I think that I will harvest around Dec 15th. Happy Growing! :circle-of-love: :cool:

Seems like many of us are on target for December - should be a thrilling month! Thanks for being here!

Hi All,

I've been in stealth mode for a few days while my mum-in-law visited :love: but now she's gone so back at it. No more sneaking frozen water bottles into the bedroom and having ona at full blast. But we do it out of consideration for her.

My not such babies anymore are blossoming away and looking awfully tempting but I will be harvesting approx Dec. 9th so I have to be patient, aargh!

Here's one of my Lucy's

lucy2_11_25_2013.jpg

This is my tallest in this crop of 8

tallucy11_25_2013.jpg

And the Ak47auto

ak4711_25_2013.jpg

Looking forward to sharing my harvest with you. My next crop will be from seed then I hope to be cloning from then on. We'll see what happens. :Namaste: :yahoo: :Rasta:

Yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Looking good. I know what you mean about being tempted to harvest right away. I will harvest mine around the same time as you. I think that you will like cloning once you get the hang of it. I think that I made every cloning mistake possible and killed a lot of clones before I finally got good at it. My clones will be ready to flower the day I harvest. I am experimenting and I topped each clone 3 times so now each plant has 8 main colas and is less than 12" tall. I hope I counted that right. Happy Turkey Day! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom