LadyJane420's Seed to Flower - Hydro - Journal - 3rd Crop

Hi LJ, I am glad to hear that you are moving your new grow to your flowering chamber :bravo:. My clones are in the same stage as your small plants from seed, so I am going to follow your lead and put my clones in the flowering chamber today:thumb: and start my BLOOM nutes. I think from the time your plants sprouted up to now it has been 7 weeks. My clones took 4 weeks to get to the size that they are now. I hope that you find out that all your plants are girls. This is the first time that I did this and I hope that I find out that all my plants are girls. too!! I hope all is well...

Hello Everybody!

I'm the happiest person in the world today because I moved my plants into the flowering chamber and they did not droop! As a matter of fact they look as good as when I put them in there which wasn't the case with my last two crops. So I'm just tickled pink today and hope everyone else is doing as well.

:cheer:

Hello Everybody!

I'm the happiest person in the world today because I moved my plants into the flowering chamber and they did not droop! As a matter of fact they look as good as when I put them in there which wasn't the case with my last two crops. So I'm just tickled pink today and hope everyone else is doing as well.

Great news!:thumb:

Hello Everybody!

Hey LadyJane, did you flip your lighting schedule to 12/12? Or what lighting schedule are you using in the flowering area.
I'm really wondering if I shouldn't flip mine now. They've been vegging almost two months! I'm going to post on my thread and see what the resident Guru's there think too. :)

Way To Go, LJ!!! :goodjob: Your plants did not droop because you have developed a "Magic Touch". I am a little excited too because my 1st night in the flowering chamber went very well. The temp went down 10 degrees when the lights went off but it was still 73 degrees through out the night. LJ, how long do you think it will be before I see any buds growing??? --TTYL

Hi LJ, your plants are looking great, congrats on the successful transplant to the flower chamber. Looks like one of your plants is an autoflower, because it looks well on its way into flower.

To answer Rolling Papers question, you'll probably see lots of pistils and baby buds starting to form about 2 weeks after flip.
Good Luck.;)

Hi there, just been getting up to date on your grow! what a beauty! As ive read the whole thing in half an hour I noticed that you said you had started with 1 AK47auto from blimburn... that would be your early flowerer. If its something easily done you could put that in your veg room and run 20hours light until the day you harvest, you would end up with a larger yield although probably marginal over the course of 1 plant. Keep up the good work! If you can fix one problem with each new grow you will be a champion grower within 12 months!

Hey LadyJane, did you flip your lighting schedule to 12/12? Or what lighting schedule are you using in the flowering area.

Hey There cannafan: I'm on 12/12 for sure!!

I'm really wondering if I shouldn't flip mine now. They've been vegging almost two months! I'm going to post on my thread and see what the resident Guru's there think too. :)

:cheesygrinsmiley: I flower chambered 'em at about 5 1/2 weeks. I'm still quite the newbie but I've picked up a few instincts along the way I think watching these guys and their ways.

Good luck with everything we're still cheering for ya! :theband:

Way To Go, LJ!!! :goodjob: Your plants did not droop because you have developed a "Magic Touch". I am a little excited too because my 1st night in the flowering chamber went very well. The temp went down 10 degrees when the lights went off but it was still 73 degrees through out the night. LJ, how long do you think it will be before I see any buds growing??? --TTYL

Hello RP, Great to hear from you - and I'm so excited for you! Congrats!! It took me two weeks my 1st grow to start getting lots of buds but I'm sure it varies.

Are you going to take the plunge & start a journal? Nothing like baring your soul to the rest of the world :rofl:

Hi LJ, your plants are looking great, congrats on the successful transplant to the flower chamber. Looks like one of your plants is an autoflower, because it looks well on its way into flower.

No kidding. Laughing out loud at myself for that one.

To answer Rolling Papers question, you'll probably see lots of pistils and baby buds starting to form about 2 weeks after flip.
Good Luck.;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hi there, just been getting up to date on your grow! what a beauty! As ive read the whole thing in half an hour I noticed that you said you had started with 1 AK47auto from blimburn... that would be your early flowerer. If its something easily done you could put that in your veg room and run 20hours light until the day you harvest, you would end up with a larger yield although probably marginal over the course of 1 plant. Keep up the good work! If you can fix one problem with each new grow you will be a champion grower within 12 months!

Hee hee! Now I know I've been eating too much cannabutter when I have to have someone point out to me that I listed an autoflower in my own journal and didn't recognize it. Thanks for pointing out the nose on my face! +reps

Thanks much!

He he he, easy to do after a little too much cannabutter! O to have such a great selection of seeds to not remember lol. Look forward to watching the show that will unfurl over the next couple of months :thumb:

I don't think I will be starting my own journal, but I will be following yours just to make sure that I'm on the right track.
How are your plants liking the 12/12 light cycle???

It's funny how my 6 clones "perked right up" after they got their first 12 hours of night, after being in 24 hours of light for 4 weeks. They are loving the 12/12 cycle! It's been 5 days and counting. :)

Hi LJ, I hope all is well with your growing. Were you planning on topping your plants early in your flowering stage? Well...I just topped all 6 of my plants in my flowering chamber because it was very very early in the flowering stage and they were growing too tall too fast. From what I understand, this should give each plant two main colas. Also, it should help the lower nodes shoot up to the top of the plant and grow like a "bunch of new colas"! The more buds, the merrier! I still don't know if they are all females, but I think they are.

I don't think I will be starting my own journal, but I will be following yours just to make sure that I'm on the right track.
How are your plants liking the 12/12 light cycle???

My plants are still flourishing, fingers & toes crossed. I noticed it was getting a little too hot in my chamber 82 or so and I remembered reading somewhere here (thanks :420:) about putting frozen water bottles inside to cool it. I use 4 and it works like a charm, got the chamber down to btwn 72 75. I have the air conditioning on during the day while the lamps are on which helps too.

They'll be going into their 2nd week of flowering tomorrow and I think I'll clean the roots up a little bit like a friend recommended with a spray bottle and just a dash of dish soap. The sediment from some of the nutes end up on the chamber floor so I'll clean it up again real good because the roots look great but they get a little dirty.

It's funny how my 6 clones "perked right up" after they got their first 12 hours of night, after being in 24 hours of light for 4 weeks. They are loving the 12/12 cycle! It's been 5 days and counting. :)

:bravo: I'm really happy for you and hope things continue to bring you the excitement & joy this hobby brings me (but boy you have to work for it!)

Have a great weekend everybody. I know I'm baked already.

Hello All,

In case you're wondering why I haven't cropped these plants at all is I just want to get one round that stays healthy far enough through to the end as I can. Hopefully then I'll have a small idea of what I'm doing. In other words I'm scared to touch them. My next crop I will make a mother, take clones, and try cropping. I have one more batch of seeds so that's why I've been waiting.

Wishing you healthy crops and lots of good yields. :peace:

I use 4 and it works like a charm, got the chamber down to btwn 72 75. I have the air conditioning on during the day while the lamps are on which helps too.

Hi again LJ, I notice you said your getting reservoir temps to 72-75 with the ice packs, In my opinion the best temps are a little lower than that. Try aiming for between 65-68F, when adding Ice packs to my reservoir, I use 2L apple juice containers, the extra volume of ice makes it last a little longer and cool a little more, otherwise maybe try getting another 4 smaller bottles like your using and switch them a little more often.
Keep up the good work, and good luck.;)

Hi again LJ, I notice you said your getting reservoir temps to 72-75 with the ice packs, In my opinion the best temps are a little lower than that. Try aiming for between 65-68F, when adding Ice packs to my reservoir, I use 2L apple juice containers, the extra volume of ice makes it last a little longer and cool a little more, otherwise maybe try getting another 4 smaller bottles like your using and switch them a little more often.
Keep up the good work, and good luck.;)

Thanks for the much appreciated advice. Will aim for the lower temps. :thanks::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom