LadyJane420's Seed to Flower - Hydro - Journal - 3rd Crop

Hi LJ. :ciao:

Your plants are looking great, very frosty and medical. ;)
The AK auto looks especially amazing. Next round, after I'm finished with my current grow, I'm going to switch strains completely. I'm going to grow a couple Auto AK's like yours, and some OG Kush. The way your plant looks helped me make up my mind on the AK, I hope it turns out as nice as yours. ;) +reps

Beautiful LadyJane! I bet they missed your usual time with them. ;-) They look wonderful:thumb:

Well they sure made me make it up to them yesterday. Major clean up of the res, for some reason the roots like my personal attention with cleaning them. No root problems this time or bugz :allgood:

Wishing you a great harvest and happy thanksgiving!

Hi LJ. :ciao:

The AK auto looks especially amazing. Next round, after I'm finished with my current grow, I'm going to switch strains completely. I'm going to grow a couple Auto AK's like yours, and some OG Kush. The way your plant looks helped me make up my mind on the AK, I hope it turns out as nice as yours. ;) +reps

Hi stealthgrow!

Thanks for stopping by. :love:That AK47 auto is an amazing plant isn't it? Amazing because I really haven't had to do much at all for it. It just grew and the roots are cleaner and prettier than any of my others. If the results turn out as good as I hope i may order some more seeds. It was one of the freebies you get with an order.

I'm glad I was able to help anyone in any way - Happy Thanksgiving - wish I could share my pumpkin pie but it made my husband and his brother pass out last time I fed it to them.

Take care :circle-of-love:

Hi All,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! :party:

I took a look at my ladies this morning and decided it was time to put them into their one week flush. I've heard it said that "no grower is worth anything if they don't use a 2 week flush." :reading420magazine: I don't know what the current guidelines are but they're at the point where a one week flush will suffice. :hmmmm: So far that has worked for me with a 24 hour ice bath lights out before harvest.

Best wishes to everyone.

I use General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients and flush for 1 week prior to harvest. I do not over feed the General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients so I do not have a salt buildup that needs to be flushed from the soil/soiless medium.

Hello Fellow 420ers,

My plants are in their final flush right now and starting to yellow a bit but no worries.

Here are my Lucys

lucy2012_4_2013.jpg

My AK 47

ak4712_4_2013.jpg

My totem pole - embarrassed to say that this crop I lost a bit of track of one of the seeds - could be white widow - but I think she's purty

Lucy12_4_2013.jpg

My gratefulness is equal to how excited I am about Saturday. :goof:

Hope everyone's doing great!

Hello Fellow 420ers,

My plants are in their final flush right now and starting to yellow a bit but no worries.
My totem pole - embarrassed to say that this crop I lost a bit of track of one of the seeds - could be white widow - but I think she's purty

Lucy12_4_2013.jpg

My gratefulness is equal to how excited I am about Saturday. :goof:

Hope everyone's doing great!

She sure is purty! and totem pole is right! The positive about losing track....you will have a surprise on the smoke report. :thumb:

Yes! Today was the day!

Here's my Lucys:

thecrop12_7_2013.jpg

manicured and ready for the dryer:

intodryer12_7_2013.jpg

Yield 1lb 6.25 oz and some incredible hash we scraped off the trimmers and smoked along the way. My AK47 was 4.5 oz. The only downside is you aren't here.

Have a great weekend!

A really nice harvest, congratulatoins

Hi LJ: Congratulations on your harvest! Your pics look very nice. That sounds like a lot of weight for you harvest. My harvest looks very similar but I think it weighs a lot less. I guess that you're not a newbie any more :). I made some changes to my growing methods so I hope to get a better yield next time. I agree with Dresney, That sure makes a great Christmas present to yourself. I also got a nice present for myself. :)

congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks KingJohnC, thanks so much for all your input & help - I try to read all of the stuff you post but it gives me brain freeze.

:thanks: :circle-of-love:

Congratulations, LadyJane! :ciao:

What a wonderful early Christmas present to yourself! :xmas:

Thanks Dresney, you're a blast! :thanks::thanks::partyboy: Happy Holidays!

Hi RP,

This year's holiday season sure is looking good for us! I hope we can all spread some cheer around in some way:passitleft:

Outstanding! BeeYouTeeFul harvest LadyJane! +reps to you and sincerely enjoy your bounty!:circle-of-love:

Thanks cannafan, although I am ecstatic :yahoo:it wouldn't be the same without of all of you to share it with virtually. :passitleft: Warms the heart to know you we're all together in this.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom