LadyJane420's Seed to Flower - Hydro - Journal - 3rd Crop

Re: LadyJane420's Seed to Flower-Hydro-Journal -3rd Crop

Happy Days Everyone,

I finally have a pic of my babies - they were sitting under the clone dome for several days. Finally I soaked the rockwool in a very mild nute solution and transplanted the babies into the veg chamber. I have drip feeds but hand water in the early stages as needed.

close_up35.jpg

I ended up with 8 plants. I started with 13 seeds, lost 1, 1 was planted upside down, and the rest pooped out on me before transfer. So the ratio is not great but I still have 8 and that's really all I can comfortably fit in the flower chamber. So I have 6 Lucys, 1 White Widow, and 1 OG 13. Fingers crossed the journey continues and what a great journey it is.

Cheers to all :smokin:

Well, I feel I should write something but there's not much to say. The girls are coming along a bit slowly but surely and so far no issues that I am aware of. We're starting out with the Dutch Master Zone so I'm hoping I will not see the root problems I had with my last crop.

lucywk2.jpg
lucyclose_up.jpg

Happiness is a photo of a healthy plant. And having friends to share it with. :Namaste:

Hello There,

I've been pretty busy with crop #2 but that's over, whew! Now I can concentrate on these little ladies that have been patiently waiting for my rapt attention and growing rather bushy but not tall.

This seems to be recurring for me with Sativas whereas the Indica grew like crazy. But I'm not panicking yet because they look good.

The only snafu so far has been I noticed the fan wasn't working in the veg chamber so I had my husband swap fans which didn't work either. After all that I realized the cabinet was programmed to only have the fan in the veg chamber on when the lights are out in the flower chamber. Kind of a brain twister but to make a long story short we have to put the fans back in lmao nothing like adding more work for nothing - enjoyable as it may be.

Have a great day all you wonderful folks out there - :peace:

Hello 420ers,

Not much going on with this crop right now - it's just growing - slowly but nicely. I never know when it's good to give just a plain phd balanced bath for a few days or an h202 bath or adding the h202 to the nutes.

Spent the whole day yesterday cleaning out the flower chamber - took absolutely everything out and cleaned it with a bleach solution, replaced the airstones, soaked the tubing, scrubbed the chamber, so hopefully this time the roots won't go wonky on me. This is how they look in the veg chamber:

There's a trace of beige in there but they are in no way slimy so I'm not panicking yet.

Time to let go and smoke a bowl. :blunt:

Hello Fellow 420'ers

Well this crop has thrown a few surprises at me. I've had them vegging a while because they haven't gained that much height and was planning on moving them into flower next weekend. So this is what most of my plants look like - they should be all Lucys.

But then I have one that looks entirely different that seems to be going into flower?

and one that I almost lost, came back to life but has never been quite the same:

So we'll see what happens over the next few days!

:ganjamon:

Hello LadyJane! Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Your plants look lovely. I'll be following your progress closely, learning as much as I can.

Ha Ha! You and me both Dresney this is only my 3rd crop and I'm wondering what challenges my girls will offer me up this time.

Thanks for jumping in, Love to have you :Namaste:

Hi LJ, I finally figured out how to find your new journal. You do such a great job with your pics and explanations and I enjoy reading your pages :thumb: Is this the grow where you will be using Mother plants and cutting clones to put in your flowering chamber? My first grow is coming along very nicely! I am playing the "Waiting Game" and waiting for my clones to get big enough before I put them in my flowering chamber. Good Luck and I will checking in from time to time. --RP

Hi Everyone,

This has been a pretty boring journal so far I admit because the girls are looking pretty good.

Here's the one that has to be going into flower:

My largest - I call her Patty:

And my mutant that's gone good:

But I know from past experience (2 crops lol) that when I put them in the flower chamber things tend to go horribly wrong. So fingers crossed all the time we spent cleaning out the flowering chamber (cleaning everything with a bleach solution including the tubing) will pay off.

Best wishes to all of you and have a super day!

Hi RP

Always great hearing from you. I don't plant on mothering until next crop because I still have one more crop of seeds left, so next time I'll make a mother. It will be interesting to see the difference between the clones and the seeded plants but Phew! one thing at a time.

Best wishes :Namaste:

Hi LJ, That's a lovely group of girls that you have there! Some of them look like they have about 5 or 6 nodes on them already, how many weeks old are they? Do you have any idea when you will move to flowering? I might wait about 2 or three more weeks before I flower my clones and you know that my Fingers will be Crossed!
WoW! So that's what a flowering plant looks like. Do you have any idea why that happened?

I agree that this stuff is a lot of work, but it has it's rewards. If you know what I mean :hookah:

zHello 420ers

Well the day finally came to move my girls into the flower chamber. The last two times they did not do the greatest with the move. I'm using the Dutch Master Zone now and I cut down on some of the "extras" I was using in the nute dept to see if that makes any difference. Also gave them a dose of H2O2. I have some water bottles in the freezer should the temps get too warm and they start to droop again.

Here's what the flower chamber looks like unoccupied:

Underneath:

Here are the girls in the veg chamber:

And now in their new home :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now it's time to relax and enjoy! Have a lovely weekend. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom