P420's Mini Grow Journal

oh yeah Skywalker had a root almost an inch long so it got planted today
SAGE x Blue Rhino has a small root emerging
NL#9 just starting to crack

Well today I planted the S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino from Irish Rose seeds, it had a nice root sprouted. But my NL#9 from Sagmartha(sp?) seeds didn't seem to be doing anything so I'm trying to germinate another one, hopefully one of them turns out. :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

It looks like Skywalker is in the lead, its just starting to break through the soil. S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino was just planted yesterday and still nothing from NL#9. But these seeds were the biggest and hardest shell, they are from Sagarmatha Seeds. Has anybody had problems germinating from this company? I'll have to ask MV about his sandpaper trick to shave down the shell.

Peace! :grinjoint: :tommy:

well it's been two days and still nothing from NL #9
but Skywalker is about 2 inches tall and SAGE x Blue Rhino is now sprouted and about an inch tall.

still nothingfrom NL#9 so I might try MV's sandpaper trick to soften up the shell for a higher germination rate.
Skywalker is about 3 inches and
S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino is about two inches now going to try the sand paper technique before I try to germinate anymore.

yes I will post pictures of the two seedlings, there doing great, and yes blacturboteg the NL#9 is really frustrating me, I can't believe I'm the grow mod, I will do the best I can for you guys

Carp948 said:
Hey P just though I would check in and say congrats on the mod position. Hated to see SMP go, but I know you'll do a good job. Good luck with that NL9 :peace:

hey thanks carp, hated to see SMP go as well but as long as he sticks around the forums :grinjoint:

Carp948 said:
Hey Bro your chill and I know you'll do 420 right. Wish we could get together for a session sometime. That would be F##KING awesome. << Kissing Mod ASS<< LOL :laughtwo: What's up with that NL9, everything I read said it is easy for the first time grower. And whats this deal with the sand paper? :hmmmm:

hey thanks brother, I would totally be down for a session anytime man :allgood: no clue what is going on with the NL#9, the sand paper technique i heard about from :adore: :adore: MV but not sure how its done properly.
peace!
(note to myself upload my grow pictures through the 420 gallery from now on)

really, I got nothing to lose, I mean I've tried 2 seeds already for over a week now cause my other 2 seedlings are like 2 inches now. they did appear to be a lighter seed then NL#9 seeds which were really dark and thicker seeds, so I'll give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom