P420's Grow Journal 3

Hey all sorry it's been a while for an update I've just been going through some rough times. Been sick so that meant hospital time and last Wednesday a very good friend of mine was found dead from an apparent drug overdose. So I had a lot on,my plate but things are looking brighter now or at least seems to be. Here's some pictures 4 weeks into flowering and the buds are getting huge and full of crystals. So only 4 more weeks and my 3rd grow will be complete :headbanger:

SA400004_943563.jpg

SA400006_587985.jpg

SA400007_999897.jpg

Sorry for your loss P420! It is always hard when you loose a friend no matter what the cause.... When I am having a bad day I like to read your grow journal and others as well... I hope growing and doing it puts your mind at ease like reading it does for me.....

Great pics as usual!!!

On a lighter note my dad had a secret for making Azailias bloom....they need really acidic soil so every once in a while he would piss on them in the middle of the night lol....

thanks NDW4M hopefully now I can keep up with completing this journal, this grow is doing so well. Last grow was a major success and this one seems to be even better this time. Thanks Nocuous he was a great person and surely will be missed, and yes I find growing really keeps me at ease some times and keeps my mind off of things.

Dude, you grow big.Wow.Just curious, why do you grow so much? Don't get me wrong.I am not complaining but thats alotta weed to smoke.Thats going to take alot of trimming, wish I could help.

Wow dude somehow this thread has wormed its way out of my radar. lol anywho lookin hella good bro nice herijuana.

Looking good as always P420.

Great job P420!:adore: thats awesome, i really like the hydro set-up you had, that was amazing, I'm just growing a couple plants for rec use, but def praise for such a great grow room :headbanger:

damn p420 u never lost your touch always growing the best and biggest grows ever. glad to be back and to see this makes me feel happy to see that someone knows what there doing. just awesome man.

here is a bunch of pictures, this grow is done in about 2 - 3 weeks and is going great. Had a couple minor problems with some magnesium deficiencies which left like rust spots on top of the leaves. One plant got spider mites but that was taken care of easily enough. The buds are absolutely fucking enormous this time around. Check out the one cola on this Purple Kush x Black Domina. The picture got to much of the grow light which made it a yellow picture.

f9f.jpg

WoW!!! That says it all right there.....

PS All of those pics could be center fold shots for any mag or calendar!!!

How much do you think you will yield per plant?? They are so big!!!

Yea those are sum big ass buds crazy shit

:O Well I love it!! I may be a n00b but since I've been here, I've looked at your grow! I agree and think you have the best crop yet!! -smiles and hits da bong- You are doing an awsome job, wish I was one close to be able to taste that shit!! HappySmokin' <3

ur grows always put a big ass grin on my face im always looking for updates I just figured u were still having sum problems but whatever u choose to do let me say I wish I can have as much success as U in my future grows

Back
Top Bottom