Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

p420 make sure you take lots of pics of how you are harvesting and curing them. Thats my favortie part of growing, picking the fruits of your labor. Man I can't wait.

man im gettin so excited to see the harvest and im not even growin it myself. lol

here's some pictures from today :Rasta:
jy22c.jpg

After this grow I plan to change a few things. Like I'm trying soil out instead, might add one more 1000w light some tracks for the lights (so they can move over the plants evenly) and maybe a few other things.

man keep up the good work best of luck for all your grows. this is an inspiration to me this is definitley gonna help make my grow comin up next year.

:Rasta: Yeah Blacturboteg420 I might need that extra light because 25 soil(5g bags) will take up a little more of the room than that 4x8 table. Not much but enough that the extra light could really help both in veg and in flowering, the tracks will help distributed light evenly and to the harder to reach spots.And thanks pyro if there is anything I can help you with just let me know and I'll do my best, but there is a lot of great growers here that can help. Peace! :grinjoint:

yeah i agree .. those will take up more room shit i have seen like 2-4 soil plants take 4x8 room lol i think most def u will get a bigger yield off the soil u also wont have the problems that u had wiht drainage and shit.. how tall are u going to get the soil ones to b

What ever they grow in 4 weeks, it should make them a decent size for sure. My room is 10x12 so we need it to fit and still hhave enough room to water. Peace!

Because that should put them at the perfect height, and is the average for any healthy rooted clone. They grow quick, mine would have been like 3ft if I didn't have problems during veg. peace!

Back
Top Bottom