Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

you know Carp you probably could get more from a hydro grow, but mine dwarfed, I'm just thinking it will be easier for me to do. Peace!

there is quite a lot of work some days. Just put in the cleansing solution this res change next res change on Tuesday flush with just ph balanced water again and guaranteed harvest next Friday night. Man 1 week count down begins. peace.

Here's some of the last pictures of the plants until I harvest next Friday, I'll take pictures just before I chop down and after they are dried, camera is acting up really bad. So this journal has roughly 2 weeks left, I just did a res change last night after 4 days straight flushing with ph balanced water, then put in the cleansing solution last night's change. Then on Tuesday do the last res change with just ph balanced water to flush till Friday and then cut down, trim and hang to dry in total darkness for six days. After I make some adjustments we will start the second grow journal. Peace! :grinjoint: :Rasta:

jy23.jpg

FuzzyBud said:
Holy shit dude my mouth is watering thats so much pot:pbeautiful plants there man not many people succeed when they grow man

anyone can succeed when they have that grow setup...

well mabe tis jsut em but i havent seen anyone with pics of a plant they grew budded like this one mabe a few but somthing to be proud of either way

:allgood: hey thanks man, I am really proud of the way the buds came in and how the grow turned out after the change of water and stuff. Peace! :tommy:

just sounds like it is going through its life cycle, sometimes plants become or appear dead and yellow and limpy near the end of the budding cycle. But this is from my own experience, there could be another reason but I can't think of to many right now.

hey man ur shit is looking bomb. anyways my shit grow out huge. they didnt stop growing. but i know why. anyways man ur shit looking tight i still have a few weeksa to go til mine r fully budded.

Back
Top Bottom