Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

hey para where did u get your seeds again?

well 2 1/2 days until harvest :allgood:
I'll have some last pictures tomorrow and Thursday before they get chopped, then maybe some trimming pictures and of course harvest pictures. Peace! :grinjoint:

Looking good P420! Cant wait to see what they look like on Thursday at Harvest. :allgood: Way to go!

MRS MV...:smokin:

hey bro whats up cant wait to we harvest Thursday, so get your scissors ready NiGhTpAcKeR_420.(hes one of my best friends, has helped me w/my grow since it start) peace!
ps glad to finally see you here bro!

nice .. is the the plant doctor that u were talking about.. but hell yeah man grow has goon so nice besides the dwarfing every thing went good got some great pictures man from start to almost finsih cant wait for harvest..

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
hey bro whats up cant wait to we harvest Thursday, so get your scissors ready NiGhTpAcKeR_420.(hes one of my best friends, has helped me w/my grow since it start) peace!
ps glad to finally see you here bro!

nice work boys,,,nice work! :biggrin:

blacturboteg420 said:
nice .. is the the plant doctor that u were talking about.. but hell yeah man grow has goon so nice besides the dwarfing every thing went good got some great pictures man from start to almost finsih cant wait for harvest..

no he's my buddy from across the street, smoking partner. my buddy Mike is the plant doctor, they both have helped me with my grow :adore: :adore:
peace

:smokin: Here's some last pictures till cut down, first one is of all just before the light came on. Peace!

jy26b_713444.jpg

Back
Top Bottom