P420's Grow Journal 3

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Well it was decided today that I was going to start another grow a lot sooner than I thought (which is a good thing). Last time there was about a month and a half wait between grows, this time two weeks, lol. Yep next Saturday I'm getting 25 more clones, there is just a few things I got to do. First off put another fresh layer of white paint on the floor then buy some soil to transplant into grow bags again and buy 3 1000w MH new bulbs. Here is what I'll be growing
Purple Kush x Black Domina-1
Black Domina-1
Early Sativa-1
Skywalker-2
Romulan-4
Herijuana-16

So you can see the first 3 single strains are mothers I'm going to veg then flower and the others are clones.This should be another great grow with 6 different strains this time. I can't wait to get this one started so next Saturday, so I'll keep you all posted.
Peace Josh :Rasta:

yo man good luck with that, im about to go to the seed shop next week and i was deciceding between purple kush black domina and romulan too, well see what happens.

blacturboteg420 said:
damn well yet looks like another wonderful grow has started lol.. one quesiton why do u have to buy 3 new bubls?
because that is how many lights I've got. 3-1000w MH for veg and 3-1000w HPS for flowering.

YES P420 on another grow, cant wait to see what you get on this one. . . lol could there be a paralyzer hash part 2, a mix of all these strains? good luck and cant wait bro!!

Peace
-Brett

wow i cant what for all of this to start i love all of the strains you picked

wooohoo the party is gonna start again cant wait bro. im defenitley gonna be lookin in this thread alot when it starts goin. good luck man even tho i think u dont need it cause your all your other grows were awesome too.

here's a picture of some of my plants the rest come tomorrow.

allgr3.jpg

Awsome dude, lol, i forgot you were getting clones and when i saw the pic is go "wholey shit". Lookin good man, cant wait to see all the strains come in and get goin.

its been a while but here's my updated pictures you can see in the last week everything has doubled in size and filled right out, I can not believe how big everything is already! I'm trying something else new also this time I'm going to use co2 during flowering. It should be a quick grow this time if things keep going this good during veg we can start to flower earlier. So here's some pictures!

grow32.jpg

grow3a.jpg

grow3b.jpg

grow3c.jpg

As you can see my clones and the 2 mother plants (I'm flowering) are growing great during this vegetation period, so I'm thinking about flowering them sometime this week or weekend. The clones were already a decent size when I got them, that is why this grow will be quicker because of less veg time. This time I'll let everything flower for the full 8 weeks, except for one (hopefully) its the "Early Sativa", like the name states its an early finisher. So I have 22 clones mainly Herijuana a few Romulan and a couple Skywalker, the other 2 are mothers that I'm going to flower this time one is of course the Early Sativa I mentioned and the other one is Black Domina x Purple Kush. Then we have one little clone from a strain called Craw Daddy which is supposed to be deadly, but in a good way! So we will have to wait to see what the next few days brings see how things keep progressing and if it's all good then they'll go into flowering before the New Year!

Back
Top Bottom