LadyJane420's Hydro - The Purps - Grow Journal - 2013

Re: LadyJane420's Hydro "The Purps" Grow Journal-2013

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the great advice - I've decided to go this option "you can put a small trellis above the plants to help train them to not hit the light. You just use stick on hooks and suspend the netting about 4-6" down from the glass and that will help for sure" that was suggested by the cabinet manufacturer BCNL.

I'm already thinking about my next crop/journal starting in a couple of weeks. I'll be growing a Sativa, some LSD from seed.

I also keep a journal at home
hm_jrnl.jpg

Hopefully I will keep track of everything without going crazy.

Later All :love:

That is a great way to keep track of what you did and when. I've been relying on posts to my journal, but your way is much more efficient and easily retrievable. thanks for the share LJ

I use HERB.IQ a freeware program that is designed for cannabis growing. you can manage the different stages of growth with HERB.IQ and also input custom information like height stages and waterings per plant. under Events you can keep custom data like day it broke soil, toppings, transplants etcetera.

CodePlex Archive

Hello Everyone,

Here is what we rigged up for our plants because they were about to hit the cabinet ceiling.

cab_roof_8_10_2013.jpg

We're hoping to train the plants along the trellis if possible. They're 3rd week of flower tomorrow so not very bendable for supercropping.

We used stickon hooks on the cabinet walls and some fencing material. We made sure everything was clean. Here's another view:

cab_roof2_8_10_2013.jpg

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Cheers!

Thanks KJC, I will definitely check that out. +REPs

Happy Fryday Everyone

:high-five:

Here are my "Purps" in the 3rd week of flower going on 4th. I finally turned the T-5 lights on - I was a little reluctant because they had caused some burn last crop but all is well.

wk_3_flwr2.jpg

wk_3_flwr.jpg

I'm planning on germinating some Lucy's tomorrow and I will document from seed. I have a variety of singles which I will list - the 1st crop I had 100% success germinating but this crop was about 60%. I'm never sure how many to start with, I have room in the veg chamber for 12 and I plan on doing a mother this time (maybe). I'll start a 2nd journal tomorrow :adore:

Love to all

Who's that Ladeeee? Sexy Ladeeee! Looking really good. Can't wait to see her finish!!

Happy Sativaday Young Lady:)

Hi LJ, WOW! That plant is so big and beautiful! After seeing that, I don't think you're a newbie any more :)
Thanks for your vote of confidence regarding the forum I started in the "Introduce Yourself" section last week.
You told me not to panic and I did not. SkyBound gave me a lot of nice tips and I finally got one seed to sprout and 1 other one that I am very hopeful about!!! Thanks and Good Luck, RP

I'm so happy for you RP I'm about to sprout one myself. Have a great day! :thumb:

Happy Tokesday Young Lady:)

Thanks for that fish cake - I'll have my tokes when I get back from the dentist - I use medibles for that:yummy:

Here's another peek into the flowering chamber, day 88 from seed - day 82 from planting.

"I never really learned patience until I started growing weed" me

Here's another peek into the flowering chamber, day 88 from seed - day 82 from planting.

"I never really learned patience until I started growing weed" me
A Mantra to be proud of:)

Happy Days,

:allgood: My roots are starting to get a little smelly on the bottom where the roots sit in the sediment. It was suggested to me that this Sunday when I change nutes I'll take a spray bottle with a drop of dish soap and spray the roots with it. Hopefully that will help.

Cheers to all and thanks to everyone for being there. It really helps!!:high-five:

Happy Friedday Young Lady:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom