Paulwall's First Grow Ever

Day 45 in flower. Thanks everyone for all the help and input especially you and your tutorial roseman it was a lifesaver. The plants are growing hairs/bud everywhere and im really loving it. I have a quick question, doesn anyone have an estimate of about when these will be ready for picking. I will post some pictures to look at shortly.

Here are the pictures i took a few days ago i know they are not the best but m leave any feedback and let me know how much longer everyone believes it is untill harvest.
IMG00150-20100419-1628.jpg

IMG00148-20100419-1603.jpg

IMG00147-20100419-1602.jpg

IMG00146-20100419-1548.jpg

IMG00145-20100419-1548.jpg

Today is day 58 and the babies are looking not to shabby. I have a few questions/concerns. I recently added a dehumidifier, about a week ago due to the high humidity. This in turn made my room warmer and idk why but the water in the res is much warmer its actually rather warm when i put my hand into it. Should i cool the water with ice cubes? Also the hairs have been turning to a darker redish color but once theyve done so they seem to have shrink. My question is though is this normal if some of the hairs on the same bud are still whitish? Any ways I will post some pictures soon. My two main colas are looking phenomenal but i feel like the rest is still premature. The only problem is i have to cut by the 10th, Hopefully they will be ready.

Today is day 58 and the babies are looking not to shabby. I have a few questions/concerns. I recently added a dehumidifier, about a week ago due to the high humidity. This in turn made my room warmer and idk why but the water in the res is much warmer its actually rather warm when i put my hand into it. Should i cool the water with ice cubes? Also the hairs have been turning to a darker redish color but once theyve done so they seem to have shrink. My question is though is this normal if some of the hairs on the same bud are still whitish? Any ways I will post some pictures soon. My two main colas are looking phenomenal but i feel like the rest is still premature. The only problem is i have to cut by the 10th, Hopefully they will be ready.

8 weks is 56 days, and all, or almost all indica harvests between 8 and 9 weeks. It is very normal for the hairs (pistils) to darken and wither, that is a sign of maturity. I think you're getting a day or two witrhin harvest time.
Every harvest I have done, still had SOME white pistils.

Thew HEAT bothers me, a very hot room will reduce the trichs, and a cool room gives more trichs.

Regardless, you are so near harvest , it doesn't matter if you get root rot now.

I wish I knew more details about your grow to advise you better. But again, it doesn't much matter, you are so near harvesting. VERY RARE do I see Indica go to 9 weeks of 12/12.

Hers the pictuers, the water temperature lowered, and everything seems to be running a little smoother, as posted before i only have till the tenth for these to continue to grow, I am wondering why the buds are so much smaller than results i've seen from you guys. Anyways any feedback is great thanks.
IMG00166-20100501-1513.jpg

IMG00163-20100501-1453.jpg

Sorry i forgot to rotate them

The two on the left are wonder woman which is Indica 60 / Sativa 40
Origins - Ice x Top 44
Flowering - 49-63 days
Harvest - Early October .
The one in the front right could be anything i recieved it for free, and the one on the back right is snow white.
The wonder woman is definatly dominating the grow and all the hairs seem to becoming red now. Im just wondering why the buds didnt really grow that much.

congrats on the harvest, the wonder woman is OUTSTANDING. i'm still smokin her right now, and i'll be doing another grow soon probably august! good job my dude.

hey guys well the harvest went well. I was a littl disappointed but hey its my first grow only way to go is up. The two wonder woman plants pretty much gave me everything i have, i will post some pictures up shortly. Im planning on adding some more lighting next time around. I saved most the leaves with thc on it and want to make hash. I need to start researching that. Im still drying most the bud and its going along nicely. I am rather excited to test this stuff out.

Back
Top Bottom