Paulwall's First Grow Ever

Thanks alot for the tips guys it looks as if im going to be picking up some cal mag tomarow. And P.S. your root shots amazing.

Hey PW im having the same problems, I added epsom salts and they helped but not quite as well as i had hoped and adding a whole tblspoon per gallon really sent the PPM up. I too will be picking up some Cal-Mag tomorrow. I hope it fixes your issues man good luck!!

I baught some cal mag today. Shortly after i did a res change added some nutes and some cal mag for the first time. Let time tell if it helps my little plants.

Hey guys its been a while since my last update. Well first off today i had to relocate the plant temporarily and i am still noticing a problem. I am wondering if i over fed them with the cal mag because i accidently gave the 1 tsp per gallon right of the bat. But the roots and stems all look great although the leaves are struggling still. I would really appreciate any other suggestions becuase im nervouse these plants are getting way to much stress.

IMG00094-20100226-2013.jpg

IMG00093-20100226-2012.jpg

IMG00092-20100226-2012.jpg

IMG00091-20100226-2012_8_.jpg

IMG00090-20100225-1245_7_.jpg

Also i noticed alot of water was drankin since i moved the plants. It is a bit warmer so that might be why but im not sure.

Check your water temp, it should be under 70,the cal-mag should take a day or two to do anything, your roots look good. The leaves look good except for the brown color but I think the cal mag should fix that. If you think you overdid the cal mag drain out a gallon and replace with plain phd water, and if your res is a little warm add a few icecubes to the water.(let them melt first)

hey paul just a reminder, if you did have a Mg, or calcium def. then the leaves will stay damaged, so theres no need to wait for them to heal, if the new growth, as well as the majority of the upper leaves look fine, then keep pressing on

:goodluck::nicethread::popcorn:I will be learning right along side yall. I am currently switching over to bubbles from my bottle garden. Keep up to good work and remember your babies grow also from your love so try not to stress out around them, I know its hard not to when you see them suffering and not growing like gang busters, (I talk to mine, give em encouragement)

Gotta get back to tending my little ladies....:nicethread:

Im going to top today and i will show some results later tonight, I have been thinking would it benefit to filter my water through one of those simple britta filters.

Im going to top today and i will show some results later tonight, I have been thinking would it benefit to filter my water through one of those simple britta filters.

here is a simple way and cheap to get water around 115ppm
ace hardware or wall mart arround 25bucks .5 micron filter 1000gal
IMG_000111.jpg

I just topped the plants, i also did a res change and gave the roots a nice air bath. I gave them a full dose of nutes which consist of 15 ml of grow, 10 ml of micro and 5 ml of bloom nutes per gallon. In addition i added 5 tsp of cal mag to the tank. Oh and i filitered the water through a brita tank so maybe that might help out also.

Hey guys, its been a while since an update so i decided to catch everyone up. Well, the plants are really starting to grow and drink some water. I didnt have a chance to look at them for a couple days and they grew so close to the light that they got a little light burn. But other than that it looks like theyre doing pretty well. i am wondering how much longer you guys would say till i switched them over?
IMG00102-20100304-2201.jpg

IMG00101-20100304-2154.jpg

IMG00100-20100304-2154.jpg

Hell I'd switch em now !! Unless you have lots of room ! How's that filter working ? how much will it filter in an hour ? I'm sure getting tired of going to the store to buy 10 gal of drinking water a wk ! There starting to wonder how I drink so much water !:peace:

Back
Top Bottom