Paulwall's First Grow Ever

excellent save my man. how tall are they? how many weeks in veg? I vegged mine for 6 weeks, then flipped them. some of them started to show sex before I flipped them, but as long as they're all at least 1' and you see the nodes alternating up the main stem, then your golden, +rep!!

Hell I'd switch em now !! Unless you have lots of room ! How's that filter working ? how much will it filter in an hour ? I'm sure getting tired of going to the store to buy 10 gal of drinking water a wk ! There starting to wonder how I drink so much water !:peace:

I agree, unless you have plenty of room I'd get them flowering, they'll stretch pretty good for the first two week getting at least half again as tall. But you also need plenty of room around the plants, adding side lighting if you can.

That filter is a great idea! My girlfriend has one for her kitchen sink. They put out plenty of water, though very slow, it takes a couple of minutes to fill the dog bowl when I change their water. But that would be a great idea for cheap filtration. Just start filling your water jugs early for the res change.

Hell I'd switch em now !! Unless you have lots of room ! How's that filter working ? how much will it filter in an hour ? I'm sure getting tired of going to the store to buy 10 gal of drinking water a wk ! There starting to wonder how I drink so much water !:peace:

Ain't that the truth. I just stand there with my eys wide andd legs crossed like I have to pee while she rings me up. lol

Very nice turn around Paulwall.

Hey guys its been a while so i thought i would update. I turned the babies over to 12/12 last thursday March 11, so they are about 5 days into blooming. althought they are much healthier there seems to be some kind of lighter green showing on the tips of the leaves looks like nute burn but its not yellow just a lighter green. Also on one of hte plants the leaves kinda curl down while other they go up. But anyways they seem to be doing not bad. I need to figure out how to get my humidity down for some reason its staying up.

IMG00116-20100314-2043.jpg

IMG00115-20100314-2040.jpg

IMG00106-20100311-1432.jpg

Hey guys its been a while so i thought i would update. I turned the babies over to 12/12 last thursday March 11, so they are about 5 days into blooming. althought they are much healthier there seems to be some kind of lighter green showing on the tips of the leaves looks like nute burn but its not yellow just a lighter green. Also on one of hte plants the leaves kinda curl down while other they go up. But anyways they seem to be doing not bad. I need to figure out how to get my humidity down for some reason its staying up.

I see something similar to that on one of my plants, I'm trying to look it up to tell you what it is, but no luck so far and I need to get mine fed for today. I'll just add water today as tomorrow is res change day for me. So if it's nute burn I'll relieve things with just water and reset properly during tomorrow's res change.

seems to me that you are pushing your ladies to the max. i always have yellow tips cuz i feed to the maximum level. it seems that this results in huge dense tops.just feed with caution bro and u should be ok.keep a close eye on them!!! this is just my opinion. good luck bro

Thanks for the tips guys im wondering if its becuase i transitioned toward bloom nutes, but anyways for my humidity problem i came along this contraption online https://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153...midifiers&cName=Air+Purifiers+&+Dehumidifiers and was wondering if you guys think this would be suffecient for the grow tent.

It's a cool idea, but I doubt it'll be enough to really be effective. 6 to 8 oz. of water is pretty minimal. But I don't really know how it would perform in your situation.

Hey guys im just wondering, does lowering the humidity do anything besides prevent mold from growing on the bud?

Flower Day 22: Hey guys heres a little update, all the new growth is phenomenal everything looks great. Its becoming real crowded the net grow cups are practically comming out of the holes because its so crowded. Also heres a few pictures.
IMG00126-20100401-1731.jpg

IMG00124-20100328-2035.jpg

IMG00123-20100328-2019.jpg

IMG00122-20100328-2019.jpg

gorgeous wonder woman, she'll be a good yielder. I've got some pictures of mine that I just harvested this past saturday. smoked a small piece a few hours earlier, and man am i fried right now.. excellent grow my man.

Very nice grow Paulwall, You'll have a nice haul when their done !!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom