Pbz's First Time!

Well i finally put the time in today and got those 7 guava cuttings setup. Plus i upsized my other seedling. Ffof and clonex ftw! I cooked up some little green house things out of some plstic pots from the Orange home store. While i was there i got some more bulbs. As of now im running 4 3500k and 8 6500k cfls.
20150712_224240.jpg

Well i finally put the time in today and got those 7 guava cuttings setup. Plus i upsized my other seedling. Ffof and clonex ftw! I cooked up some little green house things out of some plstic pots from the Orange home store. While i was there i got some more bulbs. As of now im running 4 3500k and 8 6500k cfls.
20150712_224240.jpg

Nice going SG what size tent is that 2x2?

all purpose fox farm happy frog 5-5-5 works great for a base organic feed .. i would suggest ewc tea almost once a week with whatever organic additives. For flower go with a bulb food thats like a 3-8-8 or so and up the amount of ewc in the tea . very basic works great

Bigger pots... Broader spectrum... More Light.... I am very happy to say you are going to have a mess in there in about 3 weeks! That my friend, is a good problem to have! A couple questions:

What is your RH at during lights on/off?
Did you manage to get temps under control?

I ask about RH because I get by at about 40%. Tough on seedlings and I'm having hell getting my GSC clone to stay alive. For vegging plants, it isn't an issue. I see you've taken a few steps to address "local humidity" with the domes. A simple bowl of water in front of your intake fan may make a bit more stabil environment. The latter question only because I know you were having issues before with temperatures.
Isn't it funny how a "small" grow can escalate when the bug bites you? Good Luck!!!

I agree with weasel... Update with current temps and RH. If RH is high enough, you probably should remove the domes. If it's <35, you may want to add some air holes. 1st seedling pic is beautiful! 2nd one looks stunted out. You can keep nursing it along but it might be time to drop a new bean or just clone the pretty girl. Good Luck!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sadly guys this grow was a bust. Increased workload left me little time to really focus on the trees. The larger one ended being a male and clones all perished. Lately I've been experimenting w hash extraction since few of friends gave me clippings and shakes.

Everclear method w double boiler wasnt too bad but im moving on to bubble hash w bags and ice water!

As far as growing goes id like to get some auto flower fem seeds and go outside w it under a small greenhouse.

Back
Top Bottom