Peejs 2nd Grow - Auto Ultimate - Soil - CFL

Peejy

Hello again 420 the time has come for me to post up progress of my new girl.
Mainly the same set up as previous, which yielded me over 100g dry on my first ever grow.
200w blue spec CFL bulb for veg, I now have a 200w 2700k CFL for flower, which should hopefully enhance my yield and quality and maybe even cut down finishing time compared to my last.
Same cheap soil mixed with perlite at a 70/30 ratio, this time with fish blood and bone meal sprinkled in layers throughout the pot to encourage root growth.
Same cheap tomato nutrients, they seemed to do the trick last time so saw no reason to change. I may buy some molasses further in to help toward the end.
The aim of this grow is to retain yield but improve on bud quality.

image14162.jpeg
image14163.jpeg

These photos show day 14 and 28. I think she is looking healthy but when I compare the photos of her And my last one she is much smaller. She is however much bushier and thanks to some good ol LST the side shoots are becoming more prominent.
She has already started throwing pistils, so I will keep the blue light and try to prevent full flower for as long as I can, I'm still waiting for the stretch can't wait to get some proper structure on her, I'm finding it hard to train at the moment because of the bushy-ness and closeness of the nodes.

This marks the beginning of journal no. 2.
Any advice on when to switch to red light would be greatly appreciated
Cheers Peej

2 more weeks have gone by things are going well LST is evening out the canopy nicely. I over did it with the nutrients (fed twice in a row with no water in between as I normally would) so a little burnt on a few of the tips. I am planning to put her under 2700k light next week.
She is now at the start of week 6.
Photo 1 is week 5 before the burn
image14612.jpeg

And start of week 6
image14613.jpeg

Cheers Peej

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom