2nd Auto Grow Following 1st Grow Failure - CFL & Soil Grow

Hi onthemove and random you dont even need to use the cp to subscribe once u have wrote a comment on a thread it auto subs u into said journel :bong:

Wildwelshman a 6l airpot is equivalent to a standard 12l so should be large enough at least for an ounce or 2 I was following a lady on here growing in 8l airpots and had massive trees because of the air pruning you can get spectacular root systems :) just a shame random doesnt have a sweet cheese could have compared yield of 6/12l airpots :roorrip:

wow thats good to know about the airpots :) and sweet cheese was christmas smoke last year great weed :)

Aye lst seems to be going pretty well so far, she seems to b loven it and has opened the plant right up to the light, so should see a fair decent yield imo weedtycoon... Lol it was on the advice of Scottish I used airpots, mainly because I have restricted space so allows me to use smaller pots so can have an extra plant or 2 compared to usen mahoosive 12l pots lol and the theory behindchow they work does make for some interesting readongcif u lookcit up on google

Your l.s.t is going amazing random you have done a very good job there that plant is amazingly quick shes no holding back ataw :cheer::thumb:
Airpots work on the basis that a plant with a normal pot sends roots they hit the edge of the pot and begin to spiral around the pot and restrict the rootball whereas a air pot instead the root hits the cone is directed to a pocket of air prunes itself and in return the plant just starts a whole new root making a healthier stronger root system with no spiraling and the roots also get a nice airflow helping them breath and dispose of there waste really is so clever they where designed for trees but marijuana is the best application they also help dry plants between feeds theres a lot less on my pwt (perched water table) aswell as it holese all around theres no place for standing water except what the soil retains :roorrip:

Your l.s.t is going amazing random you have done a very good job there that plant is amazingly quick shes no holding back ataw :cheer::thumb:
Airpots work on the basis that a plant with a normal pot sends roots they hit the edge of the pot and begin to spiral around the pot and restrict the rootball whereas a air pot instead the root hits the cone is directed to a pocket of air prunes itself and in return the plant just starts a whole new root making a healthier stronger root system with no spiraling and the roots also get a nice airflow helping them breath and dispose of there waste really is so clever they where designed for trees but marijuana is the best application they also help dry plants between feeds theres a lot less on my pwt (perched water table) aswell as it holese all around theres no place for standing water except what the soil retains :roorrip:

sorry i tuned out of your journal andy! im back in :)

hey if airpots are so good because they stunt the root instead of it going like spagetti- then i read somewhere and pasted it into my journal that you can paint with copper paint the inside of the pots, and when the root hits this its stops growing in length and then gets fatter.. so hmm how much are these airpots? if you need like 30, then im sure a tin of copper paint, and a cordless drill to make more holes in the basic pots would be much cheaper option?

this root thing is new to me, but im glad to have learnt it :) as guerillahaze said i think it was.. MORE ROOT = MORE FRUIT :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

I started growing recently, but the first thing I did was a lot of research on autos. I drenched the soil first and then planted the seed. Once it spouted I didn't need to water it for 2 weeks. my plants are in week 6 now, one bubblicious auto and 2 royal dwarfs, grown under a 300w dual spectrum cfl. Problem is i am now starting to get popcorn buds and red sap is seeping from the stem of my biggest plant. But other than that all seems to be going well at the moment. Note that i have not watered my bubblicious auto for about 2 weeks now and funnily enough she seems to be doing alot better.

Back
Top Bottom