Peoples' preferred way of smoking

Hey all, so I'll start by saying I don't smoke cigarettes at all, but my preferred choice of smoke is a blunt usually a mini Dutch or game... does anyone know a way to make a "blunt" wrap but using some or something with a cannabis plant? They make hemp Raw joint papers but I want more of a cigar like feel

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey all, so I'll start by saying I don't smoke cigarettes at all, but my preferred choice of smoke is a blunt usually a mini Dutch or game... does anyone know a way to make a "blunt" wrap but using some or something with a cannabis plant? They make hemp Raw joint papers but I want more of a cigar like feel

You can buy blunt style rolling paper, don't know if any of them are hemp based.

420-magazine-mobile232134252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1645245203.jpg

It's called a cannagar made from all weed the cigar papper/blunt is made from leafs and the inside is solid pressed bud this is off 420 aswell looks mad 11/12grams of bubblegum ....

Jaysus you'd be pretty wasted after smoking that Cannagar. One for the bucket list.
This thread has brought about a Volcano Revival at mine. I got a shitty Oz from an auto last month and it's grand, smokeable like.

Sent from my happy grow room.

Sacred ToKin stone has been used for millennia

dbp0704.jpg

The original of this stone is the best.
It popped out of a gravel crusher in 1972.

The brass one weighs 10 lbs and is guaranteed for 1000 years.
stone0001.jpg

Expect to see stone copies at all reputable Pot stores.

Back
Top Bottom