Perfect Sun Mini, 400W HPS, Coco, Drip System: Gorilla Bomb, Chemdog & More

time for an update. flipped 4 days ago, feeding grow tek silicon still.roughly 7.5ml per 10litres, hesi tnt 50ml per 10l (this will change to coco bloom next week) magical 100ppm. super vit, roots excellurator, great white myco (once a week) and sensizym 2ml per litre.
can't control heat from 400w in adjustawing without aircon. so currently cooltube has 600w flowering spectrum in ( 92000 lumens). plants are getting 900ppmish and no signs of deficiencies or nite burn. if anything the critical light green centre back, looks underfed.
I'm about to buy a house out here so I'm not too bothered at loss of the light I was hoping for, I got plenty of smoke and as I'll be packing up and building a sealed room for my property, next time is gonna be really exciting. :)

These nodes are stacking nicely. Tent is packed gonna look real pretty really soon :)
13 days since flip and buds really forming so stopped all silicon today. So gonna start my week 3 menu tomorrow and hit them with PK booster and start the plagron. I've realised i made a mistake and should of flipped a week earlier, Im going on holiday in wk 9. So unfortunately the gorilla bombs will have to come down at around 56 days into flower. Critical is 7 weeker and then i can put everything else onto the wilma to keep it going while im away. Then i'll be moving into my new house so will be taking this tent down and setting up a bigger dedicated space.

How’s it going mate all looking Stella mucker there stacking up nice so you have found a new gaff well done mate it will get exciting now new room and all are you going to go fully sealed? As I recon this would be good in that climate but costly to setup, hoping to get a opticlimate this week as temps here are killing me it was 29 here today I am struggling with 3 lights on in a 6 light room but the girls look ok hopefully the opticlimate should sort it also might be getting a alien pro RDWC all used btw, good luck with everything keep em green.

How’s it going mate all looking Stella mucker there stacking up nice so you have found a new gaff well done mate it will get exciting now new room and all are you going to go fully sealed? As I recon this would be good in that climate but costly to setup, hoping to get a opticlimate this week as temps here are killing me it was 29 here today I am struggling with 3 lights on in a 6 light room but the girls look ok hopefully the opticlimate should sort it also might be getting a alien pro RDWC all used btw, good luck with everything keep em green.

Yea controlling temps are biggest issue for me too, are you using aircon at moment or just extraction? Sealed room is the dream I read about TNB natural co2 apparently can hit 1500+ ppm no problem

Hey slinks no ac atm but I do have a portable one if it gets worst but hopefully pick up the opticlimate tomorrow I have a river that runs 30 foot away from where I grow so the plan is to pump the cold water into the opticlimate and return back the hot I have no water meter here but I have heard of people running them that the water board turns up looking for leaks lol as the one I am getting drink 1 to 2 litres a minute and it’s the small 3500 unit.
I would like to set up a 9 light sealed room as well but with led as they run cooler these DE nanolux 600 watt run so fucking hot much hotter than single ended lights but I am very skeptical of led there boasts of performance and prices the budmaster gods I have are shit trust me shit I believed the hype and got burnt but the new plc bars look good and have good par but I will have to see with my own eyes on a par meter before I spend thousands on led again.

2 litres a minute! thats a lot of water! What do people who don't have a river do?

My 140W led pushes temps up to 32c without any extraction in a cuboard.
And my led is supershit considering its supposed to be same as a 250w hps... my plants grow sooooo slow underneath it. I been vegging triple cheese and a money maker I popped about 2/3 weeks before gorilla bombs they are both tiny compared to normal growth, literally a quarter of the size of gbombs under hps. if i move it closer i just burn the fuck outta my plants leaves. It cost same a 2x 1000w hps set ups aswell.
I was thinking if this led was great id upgrade to all led but im not impressed and its supposed to be same spectrum as the larger version he sells for €1000+ no way Id fork out more money now - at least not on the brand i have.

I was thinking to try next would be double ended CMH 640w. Its par reading was better than hps, but I know what HPS does and I know it works. Not sure if i should just go down the aint broke dont need to fix it route.

I would love to change to led if I found a real deal equal to a de fixture but I think there’s not one out there so far there are ones to match 1000watt single ended but they use nearly as much watts, it’s more the heat thing I am after so if the watts was the same I am not bothered but heat is the enemy and cooling costs big money I don’t think this opticlimate will cool 6 x 600 de lights in this weather but I have some aircooled sun systems for backup if not.

So lil update, running out of sensizym and nowhere stocks AN on island except one shop and they out. So bought up their last overdrive and got cannazym instead.
Also almost out of Hesi Coco my base nute. The dude in growshop keeps banging on about BAC nutrient line up. Got the Biologically Activated Coco A n B parts so gonna try them out. We will see how they go.
I'll get some pics later but looking really good and healthy still in the tent :)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom