Perfect Sun Mini, 400W HPS, Coco, Drip System: Gorilla Bomb, Chemdog & More

I worked it out 532grams per 660 watt that’s at 4.75oz per plant with 4 under a light but to get a gram per watt i need 660grams just over 5 3/4 oz per plant but with good genetics and my system dialed in it will come I am sure of it, and I don’t listen to that shit people recon they get that’s a hard number to hit and anyone like are mate the cult you have to take your hat off to him as he hits this regularly jammy fooker keep those bombs rocking mate cheers

The gr/watt is definatly my goal aswell! I havent come close yet, best being just over .5g/w. i run an extra 400w mh and a 600w mh beside my hps,s for the spectrum i think if i made them all hps i would get more wieght but i love how much frostier they get with both kinds together. Im still kinda new compared to alot of people here so hopefully ill catch up.

Sofakingdope I had a mate that use to run two 600s with a mh 400 watt he used to have really good crops he recons the spectrum was bang on and had really good weight too.

I worked it out 532grams per 660 watt that’s at 4.75oz per plant with 4 under a light but to get a gram per watt i need 660grams just over 5 3/4 oz per plant but with good genetics and my system dialed in it will come I am sure of it, and I don’t listen to that shit people recon they get that’s a hard number to hit and anyone like are mate the cult you have to take your hat off to him as he hits this regularly jammy fooker keep those bombs rocking mate cheers
You using co2??

What happened to the rest of the journal brother ? Don't you have pics of the plants at week 8 flower ? Peace out
my old journal is in completed - just removed it from signature. My 4bomb seeds, g bombs n killer purps are about 20 days into veg growth

Pulling up a chair, looking bloody good bro! :thumb:
so far so good. sts chemicals arriving today. my lemon amnesia seed never popped, so might clone the triple cheese and reverse that instead if it's a keeper. I do love blue cheese, blueberry and cheese so could be a winner.

How’s it going slinks bombs coming on ream mate got loads of beans the weekend was up in Leeds and went to seed madness got me some all cbd strain from Dinafem and some Bruce banner from original sensible seed loads of freebies the fella was sound really good info and prices anyway crack on mate cheers oh ps no co2.

are these tiny catapillars? just found and removed 3 on my killer purps. the seedlings and g bombs seem unaffected as i cant see any munched leaves. any good suggestions?

Hey slinks I’ve had thrips before they eat leave tissue and I used crop guard LaminAid killed them instantly really good stuff might be worth a look? Cheers.

I had the chemdog outside to begin its life and spent rest of time under mini in separate cupboard. so must of got them when I tried to fix mini. I moved it with the other plants for 48hours.

Back
Top Bottom