Perfect Sun Mini, 400W HPS, Coco, Drip System: Gorilla Bomb, Chemdog & More

Hey smeegol welcome, Im suprised you cant get Gorilla Bomb - where are u - middle earth obviously?!

Set up my adjust a wing, but not gonna put it in tent till flip time. No point overdoing the electric bill quite yet :)

Bud Basher, Yea super impressed with root excell so far, bright white thick well built root system - lovely stuff. bout the oil, but I might know some guys who can help in UK depends where u are. All the guides you will need are on here to make it. Its about finding the balance between thc: terps: cbd and all the other chemicals, which comes down to strains.
Im not gonna say u can cure cancer, but u sure can help ur bud not to suffer with pain and provide an alternative therapy and treatment to opiates.
If u need a supplier of med oil in UK I might be able to point u in a direction if i talk to my friends

You need around 90grams of oil for one course of cancer treatment... and its gotta be creme da la creme to work. Its not cheap but there are lots of people who will do it for cost to help a fellow human out :)

I can grow it for him no probs and I have run catering business so I know how to make most things as long as I know what’s best ie in cpd/thc percentages and a recipe I’ll be sound and I know it’s not the be and end all cure but it certainly won’t hurt and anything it better than nothing to give him a chance.

Ok so you want to start with a 1:1 strain... limonene is good for cancer so lemon cbd... barneys farm would be a good start.
ur looking to start small and build up to one gram taken every 24 hours in 4 x 8 hour doses so .25g per hit,, but u want to work up to that over a period of time.
Once u got the 1:1 established you can try different ratios higher cbd strains for example if they dont enjoy the psycoactive effects. There is no science yet.

I would suggest either tacking, or mixing with coco oil into capsules... To make the oil I can send u some links on here in a sec.

Also u wanna harvest then wash ur bud! (u wont loose any thc cos its waterproof! slow dry or freeze dry and make oil NO CURE... u wanna keep as many terpines in there as possible...

Ok mate if you could send me the link to make the oil that would be great the only thing I can get is the isopropyl 100 prove as a base solvent can’t get the raw alcohol they have in the states thanks for the help much appreciated cheers

Start with that link.. It covers everything I know and more.. Look up the thread on treating you endocannabiniod systems without cannabis too.

Not much to report. girls are doing good. not gonna add the 600w in till flip. my neighbour invited me over today to help fix his scooter that he got for free and started to talk bout marijuana - at first i was worried he was upset at smell of smoke from our house but he showed me his one outdoor plant in soil and gave me some terrible hash. I said I'll pop round another day, gonna give him some 10/10 lemon haze. guess I can stop worrying bout the noise going through wall or them smelling and calling popo:)

Not much to report. girls are doing good. not gonna add the 600w in till flip. my neighbour invited me over today to help fix his scooter that he got for free and started to talk bout marijuana - at first i was worried he was upset at smell of smoke from our house but he showed me his one outdoor plant in soil and gave me some terrible hash. I said I'll pop round another day, gonna give him some 10/10 lemon haze. guess I can stop worrying bout the noise going through wall or them smelling and calling popo:)

Sounds like a pretty good day then. :thumb:

Here's my feed schedule btw with the nutes I have so far... not sure about brutal buds its super stong PK 1g/l seems a lot to me. Also Green Sensation do you use at manufacturers recommendation Any advice @Cultivator ?

How’s it going slinks? Feed schedule looks really good thanks for the link as I am not to savey on tech stuff I have linked up with SweetSue and she has helped me out so much really nice kind caring lady and yes you was right about make oil with fresh buds it’s made with extra virgin olive oil which I am so glad I don’t have to mess with those high prof solvents and would have probably set the house on fire,keep up the good work mate all looking Stella.

nice one cult. still need to find the sweet spot with the brutal buds. burnt my plants hard last time... got double the light this time but will be extra cautious.

good luck with the oil bud ive made a lot of butane oil before but not tried the method sue suggests...yet... rice cooker and laser thermometer needed. laser would be great for measuring leaf temp too.

Yer slinks good call on the laser thermometer the oil is heated in two saucepans the first has oil with some metal rings in it just above the oil height then the second saucepan sits on them really quite simple but the laser thermometer will make the job a lot easier also been looking at testing kit so I know exactly what’s going into the meds have you ever used anything like this before if so could you recommend a easy to use one for a thick dummy that I am? Cheers.

yea I was also looking at testing kits... found a few that looked good, showed a range not just thc n cbd. Im just wary buying anything I dont know, im hoping for a recommendation from someone at some point.

Alpha cat is the one I have had a look at? Seems reviews are good but I am no doctor just a regular bloke with good common sense and 9/10 get the job done. Ps harvest was ok just finished the dry weights 4.75 oz per plant in 6.5 airpots 4 per 600 light feeding twice a day in flower,but I know with more feeds I can definitely beat that and I think the new rhizo 8 litres fab pot with a decent drip system which I am setting up atm I will definitely do better one more oz a plant and I’ll hit the magic 1g a watt that’s the gold I don’t lie on my results as there’s no point your just kidding yourself I will show my system in journel when I get there as I feel it’s my duty to all 420 growers that have helped me get to this stage to pay back the new comers toget better results ps I am chucking to see how these gorilla bombs do so make me proud lol, cheers.

I was super critical of my last grow, whats the point in lying. You only need to look at a plant to guesstimate the weight roughly.. you do see it on here where some dude with a £150 led drawing 200watts reckons they pulled half a kilo, but its rare, thankfully.
Gram a watt is achievable with hps if your run is fairly problem free, 500g per 600w is what you should be aiming for... I heard of people pulling a kilo per 600 before, but genetics, training, veg time all play a key part in that :)

I never had so much power but I normally hit a g per watt or slightly under with my previous 250w/400w set ups. Im gonna be running 1000w during flower so will be interesting to see how much my yeilds improve.

Back
Top Bottom