Perfect Sun Mini, 400W HPS, Coco, Drip System: Gorilla Bomb, Chemdog & More

I live in the middle of the ocean off coast of morrocco... it takes a month for delivery and he only replied to my email a couple days ago.
I emailed him to ask if i should just turn it off till parts arrived.
G Bombs are growing waaay quicker now they got good light (my 400w in cooltube is putting out 52k lumens at 12inches so more than enough for the 4 lil seedlings.

Just hand watering daily with filtered water which takes my ppm down to 150 from start. Then adding like 50ppm of cal mag, hesi tnt at 10ml/l it has real low ec value anyway so i just going by 1/5 strength. then root excellurator and super vit.

I also have kraken mycorrizea in the substrate, and I have premixed the next coco i will use with the mycorrizea and keeping it slightly damp. Im hoping that the colony will establish itself properly by the time i use it and I'll have healthy roots from the go, as it normally takes a few weeks for the myco to work.

if you add a. touch of sugary water that will kick start it mate. you can use tablespoon of honey in warm water, molasses or even regular grain sugar. or you could buy carboload or similar.
Hi Cult,

How much honey in how much water would you say ? That's for kick starting the roots ? You would use it only one time when at seedling stage ?

Thanx !

does mycorrizea look white? cos I noticed white bits covering bits in my coco mix today.
ladies are doing good under hps

Subbed! Looks great slinks! I tried to order gorilla bomb and chemdawg myself over 420 holiday but for whatever reason my order wouldnt go through, i cant wait to see how it turns out! I went with a bunch a kush instead, ive never grow any before so we shall see. :peace:

Subbed! Looks great slinks! I tried to order gorilla bomb and chemdawg myself over 420 holiday but for whatever reason my order wouldnt go through, i cant wait to see how it turns out! I went with a bunch a kush instead, ive never grow any before so we shall see. :peace:

Nice what Kush you going for? I just grew hindu kush x master kush x skunk 1 and I was dissapointed with the genetics considering the hype the breeders created.. Its a risk when u order something that you have never sampled or been recommended.

I just ordered my silver thiosulfate ingredients, gonna be reversing my lemon amnesia for pollen and crossing with the strongest gorilla.

Nice what Kush you going for? I just grew hindu kush x master kush x skunk 1 and I was dissapointed with the genetics considering the hype the breeders created.. Its a risk when u order something that you have never sampled or been recommended.

I just ordered my silver thiosulfate ingredients, gonna be reversing my lemon amnesia for pollen and crossing with the strongest gorilla.
Im not sure what im gonna run first? Its hard to keep my heat down in the summer so i cant run all my lights. Im hoping to be able to run 2 1000w hps with 2 or 3 under each and maybe one outside? Heres what i have to choose from.
Blueberry kush-fem
Og kush-fem
Purple kush-fem
Sour kush-auto
Amnesia-fem
Im pretty sure amnesia is a definate but im back and fourth on the kushs. The sour kush has me excited but it will be my first auto.

That should make for an interesting pair.....will be waiting to hear how that turns out......sounds like fun.. :thumb:

That should make for an interesting pair.....will be waiting to hear how that turns out......sounds like fun.. :thumb:

Yea so im not looking to create a stable strain quite yet. The plan is to create a batch of hybrid 'feminised' seeds and grow them out in small batches, Im hoping the genetics in the two will give me some great smells and flavours and high thc content, if I find a great pheno I'll clone it and work with it. Thats as far as the plan goes so far.

I also just ordered some Barneys Farm Blue shark seeds they are supposed to have a good cbd to thc ratio like 1:1 min but all lab results ive seen have said higher levels with cbd.
Im not sure whether im just gonna make oil for medicating pain (not mine) or work her into the breeding too (Im limited by space, at moment) maybe both - same father for two different strains? Lemon amnesia is a strong favourite smell and taste wise and the terpenes that it produces are great for pain, cancer, inflammation, plus the buzz is super strong but not overpowering i.m.o, so would be a good one to mix with the cbd based blue cheese cross.

The lemon amnesia seems to have 3/4 phenotypes ive seen, more lemony, more amnesia like, and some fast finishing ones that are done around 55-60 days and the others seem to go 65-75. Ive grown this strain about 5 times so maybe 20-24 plants. I never grown gorilla bomb, but I got what looks like 2 phenos at moment, just based on the leaf shapes and early plant growth. 2 of my 3 have wide fat leaves, but 1 has thinner more elongated leaves, looks like a different plant already at under 2 weeks from seed popping.

Sounds like my plan as well...... when I start breeding. Slow process, but interesting to do.

How’s it going slinks I have been flat out the last two weeks with work and harvesting so just catching up, the Gorilla bombs are flying mate, real bummer about the led going on you and like you said your a bit strained where you are hope your managing to keep your temps down I am really struggling atm in the nursery in the loft over here and the plants have slowed right down as a result of it but I’ll have them downstairs this week in slightly cooler conditions thank fuck cheers for now.

Back
Top Bottom