Perfect Sun Mini, 400W HPS, Coco, Drip System: Gorilla Bomb, Chemdog & More

hey bud basher all good over here. not the worst thing being busy harvesting is it ;)

went to new grow shop today. dude speaks English was nice to be able to actually chat. he is ordering great white in. got some plagron for flower and a silica product. gonna try strengthen my plants to resist the high temps. and gave me a free rqs critical and a habernero chilli plant.

You reckon its a good time to transplant them into final 20litre fabric pots??? Don't want them overly root-bound

only spent 40euros too but showed him cults plants and he's ordering great white to stock so I don't have to pay extra for delivery.. cannabis is almost legal here but the growshops don't stock the same quality of product as UK.

looks like you have a nice healthy roots there I would transplant, I water them first till run off in the small pots fill the large pot and push the small pot into the large remove it and sprinkle mycorrhizal in then transplant to bigger pot then I weigh them in grams then the next day weigh them again and ad in mls to grams what it has lost in weigh around the edges of the pot to encourage the roots to spread I never water the damp coco from the bag the first day as I have had overwatering probs in the passed and no probs this way it’s a bit of fucking about but works a treat you just keep adding feed till you eventually get run off the roots mass is established then you start multi feeding this is my method works well and idiot proof like I have said before I am no pro but this system is really good and gets results 20 zips per 600 of dry in 8 litre pots 4 plants per 600 hoping for more when I have my setup more dialed in cheers.

Nice grab! Cant argue with free plants. Ive read alot of really good things about that gorilla bomb, i researched it some because i was going to grab some myself. You can never totally believe anything you read on the net but ive read peoples reviews saying their best tested over 28% thc at the lab with the average plant being around 23%. Sounds like a beast!!o_O.

cult recommended gorilla bomb. I wanted a gorilla strain but his recommendation swayed me to try bomb seeds over big Buddha king Kong.
I transplanted, sprinkled myco in hole and used pre myco mixed and daily watered coco substrate, I made up last week. growth is real good on 2 of the g bombs. the 1 that i think might be a diff pheno is showing slight nitro deficiency and is stretching way more but I hope transplant n silica will fix it.

looks like you have a nice healthy roots there I would transplant, I water them first till run off in the small pots fill the large pot and push the small pot into the large remove it and sprinkle mycorrhizal in then transplant to bigger pot then I weigh them in grams then the next day weigh them again and ad in mls to grams what it has lost in weigh around the edges of the pot to encourage the roots to spread I never water the damp coco from the bag the first day as I have had overwatering probs in the passed and no probs this way it’s a bit of fucking about but works a treat you just keep adding feed till you eventually get run off the roots mass is established then you start multi feeding this is my method works well and idiot proof like I have said before I am no pro but this system is really good and gets results 20 zips per 600 of dry in 8 litre pots 4 plants per 600 hoping for more when I have my setup more dialed in cheers.

my temps are 27c + and in fabric it dries quick in my space. I just gave each 1 litre of feed evenly spread round pot but avoiding directly pouring on area close around stem.
8litre pots that small for 500g+ results. nice

Temps sound sweet how you getting on with humidity? And yes 8 litre fab pots I have tried all sorts of size pots plastic,air and fabs but i think these new fab ones will work a treat and it’s not about size if you know what I mean lol it’s just a fast safe way to grow as you can correct things quickly as it doesn’t take so long to get run off to test to know where you are with ppms and ph it works for me but there’s plenty of ways to skin a cat.

When I go over to Lanza I’ll bring you some goodies where are you based on island? My parents villa is in Machca just passed the round about with the fancy restaurant and turning for Porto calaro.
im in playa blanca, hit me up 100% for a smoke when ur here :)

No worries but I don’t smoke it doesn’t agree with me but I am an animal for the amber necture I’ll let you know when I’ll be over and bring you some bits but nothing I want to get nick with lol but it’s cool to help out others if I can it’s all good.

Ok so got some great white from the growshop... thanks cultivator.. showed them your plants and he ordered it in to stock haha.
also fairly sure my nitro deficiency was caused by 11th being below 40% it's sitting in 50-60s now and plants seem happier.
got a 600w hps for flower with adjust a wing so should be able to put another two plants in tent... 143000 lumen spread across 16sq feet.. 9000 lumens per sq ft... optimal is 7500-10000 and my last yield was same space with 3200 per sq ft

" smeegols was slinking by and overheard something bout mycorrhizae/great white " and remembered something might help you, but I'm still on pg1 so here's something for you to read while I catch up...

but you might of solved your prob without it......:high-five:

So howdy mr.Slinks I've just had the pleasure of catching up on you journal and I see you beat my earlier post with the great white very nice....:high-five: oh so what I meant to say as well is I'm super chuffed I stumbled in here as I'm thinking what you thinking I'm thinking....lol

1.GG
2.Bomb Genetics
3. Making Seeds

So I'm super excited to watch this unfold as I want do GG autos and reverse and hope for the best with fem seeds...

Can't get GG by Bomb here so that's my next hunt.....

Ok so I got a beanbag and I got a holdall of OGK and we gonna have a good time....

p.s. I'm experimenting with reversing a chem fruity fem but I'm watching your GG bombs closely...:high-five:

How’s it going slinks had some bad news yesterday my best mate has got the dreaded c in his prostate do you know or know of anyone who knows about making some meds for this any help would be much appreciated please mate, I put it to cult and pennywise said to contact sweet sue which I have done.
We are really close and anything I can do to help I will so any information would be great cheers.

Back
Top Bottom