Perfect Sun Mini, 400W HPS, Coco, Drip System: Gorilla Bomb, Chemdog & More

What’s up slinks the girls are looking nice a bushie mate but how high are they as they look a but short to flip? Could be the pics? I think the aircon/ evaporator would be the best option might help with the humidity to? Plus I think you will struggle with larger in and out fans as the temps are probably high there outside the tent? Going to flip some sensi northern lights today they are about nearly 2 foot tall but with my small pots and de lights they don’t stretch as much as they would in larger pots, anyway good luck with the bombs keep em green mate.

I reckon gonna let them go another 2 weeks in veg, prune them up and flip them... I got 5.5ft headroom in tent. So I will flip when they are 2ft tall ish. They are over a foot tall now

howdy guys n gals, ladies n gents, you all are doing an awsome job, honestly can't wait to try it myself in a cpl months seeing this comes from my neck of woods plus minus a cpl 1000miles.
have a cracking day folks....:high-five:

please excuse my misguided stoned ass, but I popped in earlier to see things are going, and find my comment I made on the Malawi Cobb thread of SweetSues here.......lol but back to you, have you decided on whether you going with 2 tents and split your lights up....???

Hey slinks when u say 5 1/2 foot high tent is that the tent height or to the under side of the light? and what watt bulb you got in the cool tube?you said you brought an adjuster wing is that going to be for flowering? It’s just if the tent is only 5 1/2 feet tall you might want to think about a scrog net to control height and that adjuster wing with no aircooling, you’ll have a major job on your hands with heat as I know how hot it get there in summer?

Tent is 2m high so i got 5 and1/2 feet max plant height. I might still put the 600w in a cool tube. Im gonna try adding some more fans as air temp ranges from 27c-33c depending on where i am measuring in relation to 600w bulb. The killer purps is only one showing heat stress, minor leaf edge curl. I got paid today so need to decide something soon :)

Hi slinks this is only my opinion but as I said I am no pro keep the cool tube in there you can take the small reflector of it and replace it with a cheap Dutch barn one strip the fitting and take the reflector of it and screw it to the top of the cool tube to get better light spread and still keep temps down the plants look mint you could still get a great yield seeing as temps are against that’s my two cent worth mate, cheers.

I could attach cool tube to adjustawing. I'm gonna hit up growshop tomorrow and see what I can get.

Yer I have seen folks do that try and be careful with the adjuster wing when you take it apart use the holes in the same place to fix it on to the cool tube then in cooler times put it back together and use it shouldn’t be to much hassle mate.

Been a while guys so thought I'd update you. Quit nicotine last week after 20 years of smoking everyday up to 40 a day mainly in massive spliffs without filters. Used a Vape with cbd oil in every time I had craving. after a week Im way more in control of my cannabis intake now. Like I said gone from 40 a day to 2 little skin purees and the desire to chain smoke spliff has gone. Gonna be investing in a bad boy dry herb Vape too.
Other news started property hunting. Sold my house in uk. Gonna find a nice remote place on island to grow. Two guys in canaries got caught with 22kilos and judge ruled was personal use last week. They got off free and got weed back haha. Meant they smoked 30grams a day each!!! I see that as green light for a grow house.

Plants are doing good. Sts chemicals arrived and got some mad leaf mutations on 1 g bomb

Been a while guys so thought I'd update you. Quit nicotine last week after 20 years of smoking everyday up to 40 a day mainly in massive spliffs without filters. Used a Vape with cbd oil in every time I had craving. after a week Im way more in control of my cannabis intake now. Like I said gone from 40 a day to 2 little skin purees and the desire to chain smoke spliff has gone. Gonna be investing in a bad boy dry herb Vape too.
Other news started property hunting. Sold my house in uk. Gonna find a nice remote place on island to grow. Two guys in canaries got caught with 22kilos and judge ruled was personal use last week. They got off free and got weed back haha. Meant they smoked 30grams a day each!!! I see that as green light for a grow house.

Plants are doing good. Sts chemicals arrived and got some mad leaf mutations on 1 g bomb

Are you for real about that 22kgs being held as personal usage ? Does all of spain have that tolerance policy or is it just the canaries ? How do you guys choose your growspot ? Your own personal house or rent a place just for that use ?

How’s it going slinks even I know it’s not what you know it’s who you know in Lanza like that Lani was court with loads of kgs of marching powder and when he got to court the evidence was lost and he walked I wouldn’t take that as a green light mate especially as your not from there unless your best mates with the mare or police commissioner lol not to say you can’t do a nice grow in your new gaff but keep it really quiet it’s a small island you know what I mean fella,good luck looking for a new place there’s plenty of remoat old finkas there just make sure the electricity is new and up to date so you don’t burn the fecker down and well done for knocking the fags on the head mate I have been on a vaperizer for 3 1/2 years now just make sure you buy a decent mod to dial it in for how you like it and you’ll be flying pal, cheers.

@Cultivator Disciple Yea its real, they couldnt prove they were selling the drug to anyone so there was no crime... Anything you do in private is legal here, so cocaine, heroin ect in private are fine. Its when u traffic drugs or do anything in public you break the law. Maybe they knew the right people, they were clearly not from canaries though, I believe the problem was the police couldnt prove a crime other than they found the plants and as the men had medical reasons then i assume the judge thought to smoke 3 or 4 grams or more of oil a day then growing 22kilos was about right for a year - i guess the judge was their customer. That bud has a street value of up to €330,000 if sold in a local club for €15 a/gram
Im not gonna go grow 1000 plants in one go, maybe a couple of 9 light rooms would be good. But Ive always wanted a bigger multi light grow and if I own my house I think I can kit out at least one or two rooms to be automated silent and stealthy, im not fucking over a landlord or risking unwanted visits from a landlord. I can also "rent it out" to a very hard to trace foriegner, I got some squatty mates who would be up for it and legally if someone else did something in house and i didnt know - im not liable ;) I think I got a friend who will help me set stuff up once im ready. Maybe grow during winter months and holiday lets during summer when its too hot without serious aircon. Enough to pull in a comfortable amount anyway.
I live with my daughter and partner at moment so anything big here is a no-no... I would never want to jeapordise my little girl. But a separate property where if shit goes a bit bigger then it wont come back on my family - seems a great option.

Hey slinks sounds like you have a plan mate but will you be able to shift large amounts on a small island this is the problem I have atm as I now live in the Isle of Wight and no one here know what I do bar one who gets rid of it for me but I have to sell at low rates and wait for the lolly tbh it pisses me off as I put hard graft into my grows that’s why I get good results I use the top nutrients and best equipment money can buy and pay the electric which is a fucking fortune and this fella gets 25% of the total profit for just passing it on with no layout at all but at lease it’s safe for me but it gets to me it’s quite here and there’s loads at it everyone puffs here but no ones got any money, but enough about me ranting on good luck with everything and tight lips mucker

Hey slinks sounds like you have a plan mate but will you be able to shift large amounts on a small island this is the problem I have atm as I now live in the Isle of Wight and no one here know what I do bar one who gets rid of it for me but I have to sell at low rates and wait for the lolly tbh it pisses me off as I put hard graft into my grows that’s why I get good results I use the top nutrients and best equipment money can buy and pay the electric which is a fucking fortune and this fella gets 25% of the total profit for just passing it on with no layout at all but at lease it’s safe for me but it gets to me it’s quite here and there’s loads at it everyone puffs here but no ones got any money, but enough about me ranting on good luck with everything and tight lips mucker
There are loads of coffee shops with 6/10 quality here if the smoke is good it will sell, I already got offered 4g a kilo. Like I said I think I have a friend who will help me out with costs. I'm not rushing into anything and I'm looking to break as little laws as possible at the end of the day if they can't prove that I am selling then if I'm in my own home or land I haven't broken the law.
If I was back in uk I could move boxes no problem... But I think my best shot here is the clubs

The trees are doing good. I have a mutant, with tri and quad nodes. I have and will be taking more clones from her as I'm hoping to cross her with the pollen ill be making using sts. I just cut clones at 45deg, dip in great white and put in jiffy pellets in a humid environment. I've taken 3 before like this and all rooted. First 2 last grow without great white just cut and into coco. pure nature!

The money maker stretched so I'm gonna tie her round the edge of pot to lst her. Probably take her outside with the chemdog to free up room. I have some special seeds coming and we r gonna make some unnatural plant babies and I don't want any mm accidentally making pollen

Back
Top Bottom