Pericodaking's Hydro Bucket Construction

I believe the member Pericodaking is referring to is stratlogic. Here is the link to the original design and information:Hydro Bucket Construction

I just registered and wanted to high and thanks for the useful info. I really get into these posts and am spending time reading when I should be building. SOON.

Quick question as I only have experience with soil(years ago). Do you germinate first and then put them into these awesome looking buckets. I would assume so and what is the mosteffective way to do this, if I remember correct I put my seeeds in a moist paper towel folded and in a plastic bag on top of the fridge. Would this still be the way?

Yup, still works!

If you plan on using this style of growing, definitely keep reading up on growing Hydroponically, as it is significantly different from soil cultivation.

That being said, you need to germinate your seeds, by either directly doing so in a rooting plug (Rapid Rooter, Root Riot, Rockwell, etc.), or the paper towel method. If you have a gentle hand, germinate your beans first and then transplant into the rooter.

Keep the rooter moist, but not over-wet and when you see roots (<---plural!) from the bottom of the plug, go right into the HydroBucket.

Have a look a stratlogic's thread to see the results.

Thank you much for the reply!!! Stratos grow has got me psyched!! I've jumped the gun a little and am trying to root my seeds. From there I work well under pressure and will have most built in a very short time period. Any advice along the way is always apreciated. Thanks again for your reply.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom