Pest?

aliennnz

My guys is this a pest?

This bugs as as tiny as a sand grain or even less than a sand grain.. I've never seen them before are they from the soil or are they like a mosquito baby?

Can't give you a more detailed picture because they are tiny as hell.

The thing is they walk around my pot liken they are in an highway lol there are so many of them

Attachments

• IMG_20200613_233504.jpg
    IMG_20200613_233504.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 41
Mosquito larvae live in still water. Those look like mites, but I can't say for sure. I have some tiny orange/tan mites on my outdoor plants. They seem to be eating the spider mites that try to colonize my plants every week or so, but you might have a different kind.

Mosquito larvae live in still water. Those look like mites, but I can't say for sure. I have some tiny orange/tan mites on my outdoor plants. They seem to be eating the spider mites that try to colonize my plants every week or so, but you might have a different kind.
OK man thank you I really just wanted to know if they are good to the plant or bad as you say some of them eat spiders mites!!!

Im Researching a bit more and I read that these so called good mites, the predatory ones who eats bad mites usually run around the pot side and fast. that's basicly what I described, I see so many of them just racing around the pot but not on the plant or soil. so maybe they are these good ones since the description is the same :) it's just odd because they are so many! And Usually I Have Mosquito in my house and they sometimes get to my grow spot so maybe these white little mites have been eating mosquito eggs all the time. Who knows.

Here it is some info about them I found

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200614_150530_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614_150530_com.android.chrome.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200614_150750_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614_150750_com.android.chrome.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20200614_150856_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614_150856_com.android.chrome.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 37
Back