Pic of trichomes: how do they look?

Sorry, hard time posting that pic but here's a pic of plant. Not sure what strain but is an auto.
20221204_150928.jpg
20221204_150922.jpg
20221212_211434.jpg
20221212_211424.jpg

For my 2 cents I would say another 1 - 2 weeks. The bud pic is looking pretty close, plenty of old pistils and some new ones. It looks like it'd be a nice smoke now. Some folk would harvest it soon. I prefer to harvest when the trichomes are around 5% - 15% amber, but your pics aren't showing any trichome detail. Nice looking buds!

I agree with @Stunger, a couple more weeks, but I prefer a more couch lock buzz and would let them go even longer, pretty much your preference at this point. They look real nice.
Personally I tend to let them go for as long as possible. My sativas from last grow flowered for 18-20 weeks, and I let the hybrid go 14 weeks. But I haven't yet ever waited until, say, half amber, has me wondering how that would go. The main thing is that I don't want to wait too long if it means all the 'active' stuff is gone.
Guess I will start flushing, Thanks
Flushing? I never flush, some folks like it, but these days it seems many are turning away from doing it.

Back
Top Bottom