Pigling's LSD & Soviet Ripper - 300W LED - 1st Time Flux

pigling

hello everyone, i'm new to growing and this is my first one

the room:

76 cm
55 cm
90 cm height

i invested a lot on the equipment and i see no reason to get lame results, overall very optimistic about it
i plan on fluxing and sculpting it for the available size, when the time is right

08109.jpg
07145.jpg

germinated in a water cup then placed in a ground cup
then i switched to hydroton when i placed them in the big pots

the girls:

barney's farm LSD

04205.jpg
05191.jpg

barney's farm Vanilla Kush

you can see by the order of the pictures that i had a major hold on grow on the vanilla after i accidentally dropped her as seen here: I dropped my little vanila kush girl

i saw that the remaining leaf was waiting to also slowly die so i cut it also, surprise surprise one day after i see 2 new baby leafs, they are looking green and healthy
i was afraid she wont make it but its looking like she does

02307.jpg
01607.jpg
03304.jpg
06163.jpg

i had some issues with yellow leafs but i got the ph equipment and now things are looking much better
soaked both of the pots with 5.8ph water

temps on both are atm 28C and they both get 24/7 lights

i will continue on updating and posting more information (fertilizers next) and expect to have a great journey with you guys :Namaste:

Re: Pigling's LSD & Vanilla Kush - 300W LED - Hydroton - Quality Setup

300w light is too close to seedlings burning them. Start with like 24" away until they get a little bigger then you ca get closer. Though even in bloom probably no closer than 12" though it is dependant on specific setup.

Read it before. Sorry no experience with hydroton without recirculating hydro and bubblers. My hydroton gets watered twice a day for two hours but drains back to reservoir...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

after the thread became abandoned, new update!

a lot changed, i realized i didn't use the hydroton right and had enough of it

switched to soil, got a humidifier and i put a white bag to separate the cool chilled bot side from the hot top lamp side

the combination of the direct light of the 300w was too much and without a humidifier the leaves burned yellow and didn't have a chance

the vanilla kush died RIP i'm a murderer
got a soviet ripper instead

enough talk, pics

the new LSD (old one died as well)

i plan on fluxing, got not height so i don't really have a choice

21859.jpg
17236.jpg
20177.jpg

soviet ripper (soul breeders)

up until 3 days ago it was still small and recovering
now its catching on, looks like it made it

18229.jpg
19203.jpg

new update

what i think happened in short

the box is too small (can't really do anything about that)
and the 300W LED is too damn hot and direct
so i have put the orange bag to make some heat separation (cool air coming from the bottom)
also i have a humidifier behind them working 24\7 (will change to half soon)

started the "flux" seeing some slow in growth hoping it will catch on soon

Soviet Ripper

01609.JPG
02309.JPG

LSD

04207.JPG
03306.JPG
05197.JPG
06169.JPG
08134.JPG
09108.JPG
07149.JPG

the space

10485.JPG

111087.JPG

Now, when they are older and bigger and stronger, you can put the lights bit closer eh? Lookin good!

Now, when they are older and bigger and stronger, you can put the lights bit closer eh? Lookin good!

hey man
thanks for he comment, i also went through your journal, looking badass

even now with the bag seperating light and heat i still see leaves becoming yellow daily
also i get slow growth

i'm pretty sure its still under stress and i don't know why
40-60 humidity
18\6 lights
300W (decreased a bit by the bag)

update:

Soviet Ripper
01700.jpg

LSD
02400.jpg

Ok man, now I understand the whole light problem better, I read the manual that comes with the light, I had my light on the lowest recommended height, the plant did not like it, so read yours and adjust for it. Do not take my advice as I was not clear on the subject. And dont make the same mistake as me man. I need to upgrade my ventilation beacuse my growing space is small and well heat insulated and my fan is PC fan with low blowing power and the scrubber is not helping. So if your plant is not stretching much, you do not need more light. Your plants look good so put the light back up if she shows yellowing as heat stress. My Like this:
P10707671.JPG

Back
Top Bottom