Pineapple Kush - Perpetual - 1000w

Just got back from checking my outdoor plants. Lol gone, pots and all. So much for that plan.

Still early enough in the season I can find a new place, for a few plants. Might just say fuck it till next year.

Damn are u serious??? That's crazy. I support anyone growing, hell i'll give a stranger a clone if he really wants one. Sorry to hear about this

I think my downfall was location lol. I knew they built up the area I just thought a few plants no one would find. Gonna try on my own property 2 hours away next year. Probably will just plant directly into beds next time. More root space = Christmas trees lol

Probably a Goode idea. Definitely don't want to put time money or effort into someone else pockets and lungs. Keep in mind though big patches draw unwanted attention from the sky. And you may want to check out the area for foot traffic. Last year we pulled some outside plants around sept 28 because we were seeing more signs of foot traffic in the woods even on my property. (Probably archery hunters) anyways we managed to crop all 12 plants, but we had a trail camera out mid Oct looking for deer and someone stole it within a week. Made me nervous for where I had my plants. This year went to a whole new area. Didn't see any signs last year or so far this year

Damn are u serious??? That's crazy. I support anyone growing, hell i'll give a stranger a clone if he really wants one. Sorry to hear about this

You're one in a million buddy. But I agree I'd give out 10 clones and advise if it kept my plants where I put them until harvest.

Sorry about your outdoor grow. You have something the thieves will never have, a positive attitude. You'll get past this, if you haven't already. Just don't use pots next time. In the ground most novices would not identify them this early in the season. Your pots were the give away. But you know that. Anyone I have ever spoken to about thieves had theirs in pots too. Good fortune pal.
Can't wait to hear your dry weight.

I'm the same way. I've given away about 30 clones since I've started cloning. I guess I just gave them plants away too, just wish they would have asked first and I would have given them 10 clones in place to leave my 3 alone lol. Bah well

Probably a Goode idea. Definitely don't want to put time money or effort into someone else pockets and lungs. Keep in mind though big patches draw unwanted attention from the sky. And you may want to check out the area for foot traffic. Last year we pulled some outside plants around sept 28 because we were seeing more signs of foot traffic in the woods even on my property. (Probably archery hunters) anyways we managed to crop all 12 plants, but we had a trail camera out mid Oct looking for deer and someone stole it within a week. Made me nervous for where I had my plants. This year went to a whole new area. Didn't see any signs last year or so far this year
Yes I'm going to have to do some looking around but shouldn't be an issue, properties on both sides grow, and they know I know. Smoked with em a few times. I just didn't wanna drive 2 hours every week to see them. Where I had the ones this year was in walking distance.

That sucks they stole your cam. That would def make me sketchy too and want to gtfo fast.

Sorry about your outdoor grow. You have something the thieves will never have, a positive attitude. You'll get past this, if you haven't already. Just don't use pots next time. In the ground most novices would not identify them this early in the season. Your pots were the give away. But you know that. Anyone I have ever spoken to about thieves had theirs in pots too. Good fortune pal.
Can't wait to hear your dry weight.

Yea oh well I'm moving on, like I said I just tossed these out because it was a short walk from my house. I have a better place I'm just not driving 2 hours to check on 3 plants lol. 20 or 30 plants then yes, but I wasn't prepared for outdoor this year. Kind of last min idea.
Thought it would work, it didn't hahahha

My father use to say. "You what thought did?" "Thought he farted but he shit himself, plan better next time son" lol random I know .

Cheers!

What size minizip u use for 5g?
I haven't purchased off street dealers in 10 years. Bought minimum oz at a time from a supplier. Not exactly sure what a 5g zip bag is for size wise. 3x4inch?
The way I guaged it, is I use a pill container for my smoke and it holds 6 grams no matter what density, fluffy shit ya gotta squish in of course. Been using the same container or style container for my whole smoking career lol kind of a fucked up gauge, but I understand it lol everyone probably got a container like that.

I haven't purchased off street dealers in 10 years. Bought minimum oz at a time from a supplier. Not exactly sure what a 5g zip bag is for size wise. 3x4inch?
The way I guaged it, is I use a pill container for my smoke and it holds 6 grams no matter what density, fluffy shit ya gotta squish in of course. Been using the same container or style container for my whole smoking career lol kind of a fucked up gauge, but I understand it lol everyone probably got a container like that.

I got u.. Yea these street dealers are the worst. Well some. I still rely on them and my main guy is decent. One of the few that still uses jars.
Every zip I buy from a supplier comes in a nonzip sandwich back just tied on the top. Now that I'm growing it baffles me how they could hand something over like that. Unless they are storing in mason jars and jut transferring to those BS bags.

That should last.
To the next flowering and beyond. :welldone::bong:
Next harvest is 25 days away. I should be good lol now I can focus on some different lsting.

Cheers bro!

I do need to try this freezer method
U should! Google it, I'm far from the only one doing .

Cheers

i ended up just lsting the 8 plants that i put in flower on sunday.
trying to keep the canopy even this time with lots of bud sites.
IMG_72045.JPG
IMG_72052.JPG

the scrog and the other 5 gallon pot are doing good. the scrog seems to be slower flowering, all 3 plants added at the same time but 2 were tucked and and trimmed up alot over the first 3 weeks. strange how they look a week behind each other. doing well but different.
IMG_72075.JPG
IMG_72064.JPG

until nextime!

Back
Top Bottom