Pineapple x Diesel HPS Grow

I love those shots of the buds hanging! Very well trimmed and looks superb! Congrats on another great harvest! Damn that’s starting to become a theme around here! You seem to have this growing thing down! You keep pumping out plants like that, we’ll all see you in High Times 420 magazines lol.

Thanks bro, I'll drop by yours when I can get time to do abit of reading instead of sleeping and working lol hope you and fam is well
We’re all doing good! The daughter is still cute and annoying at the same time! The wife is good, and will be hangry here in T- 10 mins lol (it’s bound to happen at any time really)
The baby in her belly is healthy and plugging right along! Just over three months left! Slowly but surely getting there! :nervous-guy:
And no worries dude! I have a hard time keeping up as well! I hear ya there man! Hope you are all happy and healthy! :high-five:

Today is day 70 of 12/12 and I started harvesting one more plant but didn't have time to finish it as I had to go back to work and will finish her tomorrow, she smells abit like vanilla but haven't had no vanilla buds or seeds, I will be harvesting one more over the weekend as she can't support herself and is a funny shape and can't put no stakes/canes in to hold her
DSC_1691.JPG
DSC_1692.JPG
DSC_1693.JPG
DSC_1694.JPG
DSC_1695.JPG
DSC_1696.JPG
15810257541887026806559452262611.jpg

Day 73 of 12/12 and another plant down yesterday which only leaves 2 now, they will be coming down within 1/2 weeks time at the most, final pics of her
DSC_1699.JPG
DSC_1700.JPG
DSC_1701.JPG
DSC_1702.JPG
DSC_1703.JPG
15813413214483729414269859237109.jpg

The last plant down was lemons and has the biggest yield out of all the plants weighing 46gram which I'm really pleased with as I think she is the strongest to smoke out of all the plants, total weighed for all was 6oz (168gram), I'm really happy with the total yield and just have to wait for the buds to cure for abit
DSC_1713.JPG
DSC_1721.JPG
DSC_1722.JPG
DSC_1723.JPG
DSC_1729.JPG
DSC_1730.JPG
DSC_1731.JPG
DSC_1736.JPG
DSC_1741.JPG

She will be fine!! She’ll outgrow those leaves! Rock on my friend!!:headbanger:
Nice looking jars, Tom :welldone:
They should get you through to your next harvest? 6oz. If you pace yourself ;)
Interested in the flavours. Any smoke reports to make?
Hi DD good to see somebody else reading through, even though this is the worst journal lol, I've got a new journal up and running at the moment, the lemon was the strongest plant out of them all and tasted like some og with a hint of lemon, the other plants were supposed to be diesel x Pineapple but couldn't taste any Pineapple but 1 plant was sweet tasting but not a exact flavour for it, another plant tasted abit like a vanilla plant and I think 1 was a bad azz kush from my last run and tasted like a kush, I'm not very good with describing things lol hope that helped a little

Back
Top Bottom