Piston tips turning orange

Zayah

Some of the pistons on my outside plant is turning orange, why is this ?? Not sure if you can see them in these pictures 7FBA5462-769E-4314-A5EA-AD47EEEE47AE.jpeg56EEC6B1-C969-4E00-B492-12951B363BEE.jpeg

Hey Zayah,

When the pistons turn colors you have blown your engine! Kidding.

Some plants will express different colors in pistils. Most start out as white or cream colored then change as maturity happens. That particular shot makes me think your plant is young. You know the drill tho... how old is the plant?
Sorry should have put better details. She showed her true leaves June 9th so 10 weeks old. Started a pretty cream white and now turning to a light orange like a sunset.

Hey Zayah,

When the pistons turn colors you have blown your engine! Kidding.

Some plants will express different colors in pistils. Most start out as white or cream colored then change as maturity happens. That particular shot makes me think your plant is young. You know the drill tho... how old is the plant?
I swear the blown engine was my first thought! Lmao she’s my first one like ever and I’m like a mama bear with her. Just really don’t want to really fuck her up you know lol. I’m battling a insect problem right now as it is.

Damn someone else already made an engine joke :rofl: I wanted to tell you not to be taking your pistons out just to look at the color, leave the engine alone.

Seriously though as mentioned brown pistils usually mean maturity but I have gotten brown pistil tips early on and just ignored it, they always grow more white ones if it is still maturing/growing

No worries just messing with your head. Is that an auto? What’s her trichs look like? What is the breeders estimate on run time?

I don’t see any reason to worry yet - is the plant otherwise healthy? Think she’s just maturing on you.
Anything about the strain is unknown, came from a bag of loud if you know what i mean. Thought she was an auto at first but I guess it’s still up in the air. I’ll have to go back at really look at it and let you know on the trichs.

Back
Top Bottom