PitVipers nutrient recomendations

try 1 oz per gallon..hydro or soil...start at bloom
I bought a 32oz of organic molasses...9.00 thats 32 gallons of water

never used that one but I suspect its very similar. Ill be using molasses for both soil and hydro starting this week (Sweet is almost empty)
001362.JPG

Just perusing your thread and have a question, the molassis pictured, is that blackstrap molassis? I use Brer Rabbit Black strap its available at the grocer and lets face it, it is a bi-product of sugar beet processing so it is all organic. Any opinion?

Just perusing your thread and have a question, the molassis pictured, is that blackstrap molassis? I use Brer Rabbit Black strap its available at the grocer and lets face it, it is a bi-product of sugar beet processing so it is all organic. Any opinion?

yes this is blackstrap molasses....
Molasses
I see no issue with Brer Rabbit. I do not have alot of experience with molasses, Ive only beem using it a couple months. Now the buds I just harvested are noticeably "better" than I ever had before....BUT too many variables have changed for me to say yes molasses is the shnizzle. I had 6 months of terrible growing and only now have gotten something decent in quality.
diff nutes
diff light intensity
molasses....maybe. I will tell you that Im going to continue to use it

2 bags Biobizz all mix
1 bag Light warrior
2 bricks of coco

30 ML floranova veg
30 ML molasses
30 MIL Floraliciousplus
all per gallon

30 ML Floranova bloom
30 ML molasses
30 ML floaliciousplus

that should get you started.
PH is 6.8 on runoff

2 bags Biobizz all mix
1 bag Light warrior
2 bricks of coco

30 ML floranova veg
30 ML molasses
30 MIL Floraliciousplus
all per gallon

30 ML Floranova bloom
30 ML molasses
30 ML floaliciousplus

that should get you started.
PH is 6.8 on runoff

Pit I have been running close to what you run as far as nutes, but are you running the same PPM's in soil as you were in hydro? Or are you knocking them back about 4-500? Also im asumming since you use 30 ML's on all the above that you use 30 on the Floralisious grow and bloom along with the items listed above????? Ive never used them together , the Nova and lisious grow's and blooms. But i do how ever use the PLUS with the Blend, Necture, and Kool bloom dry.

:wood:Hey pit, Can you give this same breakdown in SOIL ONLY form..Or do you use the same recipe for both soil and hydro?? Veg and Flower?

Thanks,
Bratt:grinjoint:

HYDRO ONLY
Several people have asked us what levels of nutes we use.

This is the schedule we have used all the time. They wont hurt you

Vegetative
1st week 600ppm
2nd week 900ppm
3rd week 1200ppm
4th week 1500ppm
if you veg more than 4 weeks...
5th week 1800 ppm...stay there till bloom

put it into 30 hrs dark flushing with plain water..sometimes I flush 1 more day when the lights come back on

Bloom
1st week 600 ppm
2nd week 900 ppm
3rd week 1200 ppm
4th week 1500 ppm
5th week 1800 ppm
6th week 2000 ppm
7th week 2000 ppm
8th week 2000 ppm

if you are adding bloom enhancers add them in last 2 weeks but reduce you ppm to 1200 1st/ Shooting powder and bud boster takes place of the last 2 weeks of bloom

flushing...alot of controversy....some do and some dont...I do myself
all of this has some leeway so sont take it as gospel

I found that 1600 ppm in veg and bloom will give most strains at least 80-90% production....some strains take more nutes and so 1600ppm will be good...tweak as you like
[/QUOTE]

:wood:Hey pit, Can you give this same breakdown in SOIL ONLY form..Or do you use the same recipe for both soil and hydro?? Veg and Flower?

Thanks,
[/QUOTE]

+reps for seeking the info MB I can use it too.

Pit I have been running close to what you run as far as nutes, but are you running the same PPM's in soil as you were in hydro? Or are you knocking them back about 4-500? Also im asumming since you use 30 ML's on all the above that you use 30 on the Floralisious grow and bloom along with the items listed above????? Ive never used them together , the Nova and lisious grow's and blooms. But i do how ever use the PLUS with the Blend, Necture, and Kool bloom dry.

Sorry for the delay.....
Im running 1500-1800 in soil as well.....

I use Floranova grow
Floralicious grow
Floralicias Plus

then Floranova Bloom
Floralicious bloom
Floralicious plus
And I use molasses

Thanks,
[/QUOTE]
yes same recipe veg and flower....simple

Thanks for this info Pit. I was running ppm's way too low. Thought i was burning my plants but now i see it may deficiency. I will bump it up on the next res change. Im in the 3rd week of veg, so should i go straight to your recommendations or should i split the difference and catch up gradually? Thanks for the great info. :thanks:

nah....hit it with 1200...no worries...just make sure your PH is right, I hate to harp on that but its really important

AMEN !! My first grow was hampered by not monitoring ph close enough, so harp as much as you like. Its amazing what keeping it in range will do for your plants. My only concern is that my ph swings from 5.5 to 6.3 everyday. Even though i catch it before it gets out of range, should this be a concern or am i worrying too much? Thanks for the feedback, and this entire thread.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom