PitVipers nutrient recomendations

This is a good thread... i wish you would specify which conversion of 2000ppm you are getting to.

I use a .7 scale with lucas / calmag/bloombastic and rarely get above 1400ppm. Are you saying i could add 20% more nutes and that would be ok?

apparently ppm values vary from meter to meter. it's a calculation based on EC.

There's a chart for the differences.

Or just use the same brand of meter as PitViper

Hey Pit. In a reply to on of my posts you said that you have used H&G aqua flakes in soil. Just curious how much per gal? Are you following their recipe or made up your own? Anyway any input would be helpful. THANKS

Im using Floranova and Floralicious....in both soil and hydro...makes it easier.
I will also be using molasses in both systems.
Ive streamlined my grows and the Floranova just plain works. I have the pics to prove it.
Its supposed to be "organic" it is but not totaly. I dont care...it works great.
If I were to use something different it would be GH's 3 part. I used that my 1st time and it worked great.

Hey brue, I have a question for you about GH's 3 part, it's what I am using for my indo hydro setup. The question I have is... do you use the same recipe mix for the 3 part as you do the nova and licious? If not... what are the differences!

I have a recipe I have been using, I would like it if you were to look at it and tell me what you think of it... if you are willing!

PS... voting this thread 5 stars... anyone willing to share this much of their hard won knowledge certainly deserves at least that... LOL

Hey, Pit. I don't have enought posts to PM you so I'm hoping this works. I'm looking to get into hydro and would like your 3part GH Flora series recipe. Thanks for your help and all you do here.
Update...My bad, bro. Just caught it on page 8. Thanks again.

Damn guys, very informative for a n00b, and very overwhelming haha. Im sorry in advance for this question but would you mind breaking down your nute setup for an aspiring DWC grower. This will be my first ever grow, and I'm just wondering your Veg and Flowering nute builds.

Also, any reccomendations on a good TDS/PPM/EC tester?? I see alot of people using the "truncheon" style meter...?

Ty again all! :thanks:

nice info ,Pit:bravo::bravo::thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom