Planning grow - Need current strain advice - Seeds etc

ganjaballz

So it's been a long time since my last hydro, my wife needs some help w/ her RA so planning another small indoor. I'd like to find an easy strain that tastes good (her thing) she gets more relief out of something normally higher in THC vs just CBD.

No good local connect, just Mexican ditch weed around here so I'll have to order seeds again. Thinking about a soil grow this time and plan to journal it.

Could use some recommendations on current strains that meet her needs, are forgiving and good for indoor (soil) grow

One of the three best cannabis experiences I ever had came from a Mexican seed, lol. If you find yourself low enough to buy a sack of it, save the seeds.

Jack Herer smells/tastes okay (unless one of your plants happens to be the phenotype that smells like cat p!ss :rolleyes: ) . I just received a seed of a strain called Jack El Frutero (Fruity Jack), breeder is Philosopher Seeds. This strain is listed as being high in CBD, but it's not one of the ones that have minimal THC; looks like around 11% CBD and around 19% THC. Having not grown the strain before, I looked around for some reviews. One reviewer had this to say about the smell and taste:
Smell: 8/10 smelled like tangerines and fried onions when growing . The final result though was very fruity and mildly spicy

Taste: after 2 weeks curing very smooth fruity but not tarte.. very moreish aftertaste of citrus

My brother once told me that he likes the taste/smell of Lemon Skunk. Most folks find fruity strains to be pleasant (although the amount of such may vary in those from very pronounced to "might have been grown near a picture of some fruit"). Maybe a Blueberry type. There are several versions of Blueberry x White Widow around. One of those might be reasonably potent while having flavors of berry and/or citrus.

I had some Romulan years back that did things to my headaches. In my search to find it again, I ended up with a cross of that and LA Confidential. I don't remember what it smelled or tasted like - but I do remember that, if I smoked it with a woman... my supply disappeared much faster :rolleyes: . Therefore, yours might enjoy it a lot. Every one that I smoked it with did, including one who generally just had a hit from a bowl now and then but often asked me to roll joints of that.

There are so many strains out there now days it is hard to pick one for someone else. All the suggestions are good. To me a strain needs to make itself known when smoked. Nothing does that as well as 707 Headband. The name says it all. They forget to mention that a big smile usually accompanies that headband high. Attitude is a lot when dealing with pain so any smile is a good thing. It is a hybrid that can do a lot of different things. Not sweet at all but very good flavor.

Back
Top Bottom