Advice

john5457

I've had all my equipment set up for my 1st grow for 2 months now. Twice during that time I have been let down by good people NOT coming thru as promised with clones for me. SO my next step is to grow from seed. My question to everyone is this. Where on the internet is a reputable web site, and whats a high yield, short grow time seed that's recommended for indoor grows ? My tent is 4x4x6 and I have room for 10 plants. I'm using Happy Frog organic soil in 4 gal pots and i plan on vegging with florescent and flowering with cfl...Any help is greatly appreciated.

I agree with Attitude. I have never had a problem with them. I have also never had a problem with lots of other seed banks. I have a good luck with some of the sponsored seed banks here also. I should mention. In over 20 years I have never not received a order from any bank. Some took longer but they all showed up.

It is more about the breeders they carry than the seed banks themselves. Seedsman is a sponsored bank that has lots of variety like I mentioned. Attitude was also one.

Buy great genetics from Seedsman and you will get some freebies to start out with. Run them first to make sure that all equipment is working the way it should. After that stick with high quality genetics and you will never buy a cheap seed again. If I had to quote one breeder. It would be DNA genetics. Lots of other great breeders. I know if you buy one good pack of DNA seeds you will not be disappointed. Like I mentioned when you buy that pack they will give you freebies to practice with. Seedsman's own genetics seem to be fine from what I have read. I don't grow their stuff as I practiced on other stuff years ago. Now that I have upgraded to quality genetics I will never go back.

Genetics Genetics Genetics. That is where true happiness is found.

I've had all my equipment set up for my 1st grow for 2 months now. Twice during that time I have been let down by good people NOT coming thru as promised with clones for me. SO my next step is to grow from seed. My question to everyone is this. Where on the internet is a reputable web site, and whats a high yield, short grow time seed that's recommended for indoor grows ? My tent is 4x4x6 and I have room for 10 plants. I'm using Happy Frog organic soil in 4 gal pots and i plan on vegging with florescent and flowering with cfl...Any help is greatly appreciated.
Just a heads up... 4x4 isn’t really big enough for 10 plants. You generally want 2 sq.ft. per plant. This is 6 in a 5x5. New420guy has good seeds too. That’s where these came from. Day 75 I think.
8459A67D-59CD-47D1-A92E-0A79B525D5BE.jpeg
9A379039-4E57-4A98-B438-AC2036B079EC.jpeg

I have to disagree on that. It matters how they are grown. I have did well with 9 plants in a 48" x 48" tent. 3 rows of 3 worked great and everything got good light. I got over a pound off those 9 plants. I have 7 now doing well with room to spare.

What works for one person does not always work for another. In my area the more plants I put in a certain spot helps me out. That same amount of plants down south or other places in the US with high humidity may not do as well. It is best not to tell people what they can't do and more of what they can. If he wants 10 plants in there. There are ways to do it.

True 10 might be a bit much. 9 fits better LOL. Thing about more plants that works for new growers. It is fairly easy to get a few plants grown. How much they produce gets better over time. Most people can get 1/2 to 3/4 oz off of most plants when they start. It is easier for them to get what they need with more plants. As they get better at growing they can lower their plant counts and get more out of each plant. Hell I grew that way for years. Even after I could get more out of one plant. The more plants you have alive the better you are if things go wrong. I have lost plants to hermies and have had other problems were I lost a plant or it didn't do well. With a high plant count I never noticed it.

It’s his first grow. Having to manage 10 plants in a 4x4 isn’t going to be fun for the first time. Think of when it comes time to water.
The title was Advice... I gave mine. He’ll have better results cutting it down to 4. Everyone knows and agrees 2 sqft is the optimum growing space per plant.
I teach basics, not what CAN work, but rather what WILL work most efficiently. Maybe when they have a few grows under their belt they can start pushing the limits. Honestly a pound from 9 plants isn’t that great. I’d rather have 3 pounds from 6 plants.

If you can get 3 lbs out of a 48 x 48 tent you can give all the advice you want.

It is all how you look at things. I quit trying to convince anyone to do things a certain way. Most just do what they want anyway. I prefer to advise them best I can how to accomplish it.

Quit changing the subject!

Oh wait.... That does matter. The answer to your question would be "NO" Dwight I didn't notice LMAO.

You guys can have your discussion, but imagine there is more current places to do so ;) as this person either learned or is no longer growing my guess ( or if they haven't learned in 5 years they shouldn't be growing :rofl: )

Back
Top Bottom