Plant droopy past couple days

ok so here is a update. Today was watering day and I was just going to water it tomorrow to see if it was a watering problem but a hour ago the plant was just seeming to get worse it wasn’t only the fan leaves. And as in watering day I mean the pots were light! So I watered and they perked back up to how they were when I got home from work when I took the original photo.

Those plants can handle more then 50% light. More like 85% - 90%. Since you don't think it's overwatering I'd try that.
There's no sign of rootbound plants. Still wouldn't hurt to up-pot at this stage. I'd use Ocean Forest when you up-pot.
Happy Frog is a good seed starter; but Ocean Forest for the grow. Never the less, I see some puffiness in the leaves that say slightly overwatered; but not real bad.
Thanks for the help it was the light intensity I got it up to 75% now and they love it

Thanks for the help it was the light intensity I got it up to 75% now and they love it
My thought was, if the plants not getting enough light for photosynthesis to occur properly, the plant wont drink fast enough & will cause the soil to stay wet too long. Trust me, Emilya is not wrong either. I'm sure there's still some moisture (maybe not a lot) in the bottom of your pots. But with the light brighter now, the plant will drink faster & everything should get better. Emilya has been growing over 25 years & really knows her stuff. Many members turn to her when they run into issues. She was my grow tutor so to speak when I first started growing 4 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom